Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Methylfolate

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Yes and no. I'll explain. Yes because, case in point the several recoveries of people here, including @Cdsnuts. Methylation and demethylation occurs in the body all the time. Methylation is not permanent. PFS is unique and new because it doesn't happen naturally and the body can't effectively demethylate in some guys. The stupid belief by PH people and oblivious doctors who don't even know much about the condition is that PFS is permanent. It is if left unaddressed and you're not targeting the root problem because, again, the body can't do it on it's own effectively enough in some guys (us). CD's fast + diet protocol puts the body in the best natural, ideal position to demethylate on its own over time. The added stuff like specific exercises, prohormones, T boosting herbs, etc. accelerate the demethyl process, as long as you're doing it right.
    Well I’ve been strict protocol for almost 6 months, so hopefully that helps. I considered myself upwards of 70% recovered just last week.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Well I’ve been strict protocol for almost 6 months, so hopefully that helps. I considered myself upwards of 70% recovered just last week.
    Same. A couple months ago, I would put myself around 30-50%. Started doing the stuff that actually makes scientific sense and would rate myself a lot between 50-70%. All depends on the day. You’ll have what's termed "downswings" but this is what everyone goes through. Imagine it like the stock market. You have an overall upward trend of a stock but there may be dips along the rate of growth. Just how it goes. Oblivious newbies react frantic and then pull out, thus losing money and losing the opportunity of future gains once the dip is recovered. PH mindset. Same goes here. There is a proven path out of this that takes time and dedication but is not an instant fix. PH people go after CD all the time calling him a fraud, a liar, recovered guys here bots, and then continue to stew in their own misery after giving up because they wanted an instant fix and never actually getting better then experiment with crazy shit and wreck themselves worse. Whether CD and the guys here are aware of the full in-depth science of this stuff is unclear because I've never seen anyone explain it to this depth. But they believe in it because it actually does work and that's really all that matters. Endure these dips and remain calm, for there is horizon on the other side.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 03-11-2020 at 12:48 PM.