Thread: Methylfolate

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Methylfolate

Hey guys, I could use some advice or input.

I started taking a B complex earlier this month for the 2nd time in my life, the only other time was right after I crashed and this same thing happened but I thought it was all Fin. I started to feel amazing, so I started to think my body may not be absorbing B vitamins correctly. I looked into Methylfolate and decided to try it, I last took it about 4 days ago and I've been sick ever since with what feels like a sinus infection, and its like I am completely crashing almost. Dry mouth, dry skin, headache, light sensitivity, feverish, brain fog, fatigue, and my anxiety is absolutely skull crushing. This experience is like exactly how it went a year ago when I crashed from Fin. Does anyone know what could be going on? Or know anything about the methylation process or how long it lasts? I'm thinking it could have dropped my potassium a ton, I am honestly feeling like I need to go to the hospital or I will faint. Of course I saw some horror stories about methylfolate after I took this stuff so this has been a fun day of PFS 2.0 almost. This is pretty crazy because I was doing so well just before this.

Anyways, sorry to freak anyone out but any advice would be really useful. This isn't fun.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 03-07-2020 at 04:15 PM.