User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving it a shot

I have no idea if this is real or not, or if any of you are real or not, but I'm desperate to feel better so I'm trying it. Mostly it just makes me feel better to actually have agency and try something other than just sit back and be depressed.

Took fin for 4 years on and off - had some side effects, went off, stupidly went back on. Now I'm 3+ months off and symptoms are up and down.

Symptoms
    -up and down low libido - can have sex and do at least 3x / week but struggling with delayed o
    -crippling anxiety especially in the morning which I think is entirely linked to the above
    -uneven, usually bad sleep, wake up multiple times a night
    -nothing else really

I started my own custom recovery plan in March 2020 with a goal of exercising before work every morning and eating healthy, but this morning I decided to switch to a juice fast. I have one of the 7-day kits where they ship all the juice right to your door. Expensive but whatever.

Will update to hold myself accountable.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sd123 View Post
    I have no idea if this is real or not, or if any of you are real or not, but I'm desperate to feel better so I'm trying it. Mostly it just makes me feel better to actually have agency and try something other than just sit back and be depressed.

Took fin for 4 years on and off - had some side effects, went off, stupidly went back on. Now I'm 3+ months off and symptoms are up and down.

Symptoms
    -up and down low libido - can have sex and do at least 3x / week but struggling with delayed o
    -crippling anxiety especially in the morning which I think is entirely linked to the above
    -nothing else really

I started my own custom recovery plan in March 2020 with a goal of exercising before work every morning and eating healthy, but this morning I decided to switch to a juice fast. I have one of the 7-day kits where they ship all the juice right to your door. Expensive but whatever.

I can only speak for myself here. I'm real. And good for you on starting your recovery! Definitely update with progress and be aggressive with things. You got this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trust us, it works. How long it takes will be variable but just make it your new lifestyle and don't worry about anything else.
    For best results, you should fully believe in it. You will get better!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sd123;64490[B
    ]I have no idea if this is real or not, or if any of you are real or not[/B], but I'm desperate to feel better so I'm trying it. Mostly it just makes me feel better to actually have agency and try something other than just sit back and be depressed.

Symptoms
    -nothing else really

You caught us.

We are not really real, we're all paid actors, hired to role play and pretend to be sick for our own amusement lol

Come on, who the hell is gonna want to pretend to have pfs unless they're deranged??

You're in the right place and on the right protocol, just follow how it's all laid out on TMO and you'll be making progress very fast.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    You caught us.

We are not really real, we're all paid actors, hired to role play and pretend to be sick for our own amusement lol

Come on, who the hell is gonna want to pretend to have pfs unless they're deranged??

You're in the right place and on the right protocol, just follow how it's all laid out on TMO and you'll be making progress very fast.
    You literally just made my day dude, laughing so hard. Hahah. Sd123 for what its worth I just started my journey a few weeks ago, this protocol makes the most sense to me and attacks it from every angle.
    Last edited by tvella89; 03-03-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tvella89 View Post
    You literally just made my day dude, laughing so hard. Hahah. Sd123 for what its worth I just started my journey a few weeks ago, this protocol makes the most sense to me and attacks it from every angle.
    It's incredible that someone could even think this just internet fakery.

I mean do people think that we compete with eachother to see who can come up with the most extreme sounding symptoms for shits and giggles and it's a honey trap to draw in new members to fool them?

I can't lie it would be awesome if we got paid a $1 from every time someone clicked in or responded to a post in one of our journals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I don't think you guys are fake. Just a hard time and I never visited any internet forums before, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    It's incredible that someone could even think this just internet fakery.

I mean do people think that we compete with eachother to see who can come up with the most extreme sounding symptoms for shits and giggles and it's a honey trap to draw in new members to fool them?

I can't lie it would be awesome if we got paid a $1 from every time someone clicked in or responded to a post in one of our journals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update here. I've been following the protocol to the best of my ability and have been doing OK -- only thing off is libido and sensitivity.

I spoke to a naturopath about the protocol and herb rotation and he completely agreed with every aspect except one. He thinks rotating the herbs renders them less effective. Instead, he recommends the following protocol of daily herb intake for three weeks on and one week off.

I don't know if he's right or wrong but wanted to gauge the group on what he suggested as an alternative to the more typical herb rotation.

His recommendation

Pine Pollen 1 tbsp twice daily
    Cordyceps 1 gram 3 times per day
    Horny Goat Weed 2grams twice daily
    Mucuna 1 gram twice daily
    Maca 1tbsp twice per day
    Schisandra 1 gram twice daily
    Goji 1 tbsp twice daily
    Rhodiola 1 capsule (500mg) twice daily for the first 5 days of each cycle, then 1 capsule daily for the remainder of each cycle.
    Iodine 1 capsule daily
    Pine Pollen Tincture 30 drops twice per day for 5 days then take 2 days off.
    Royal Jelly 1 capsule twice daily

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update here. I've been following the protocol to the best of my ability and have been doing OK -- only thing off is libido and sensitivity.

I spoke to a naturopath about the protocol and herb rotation and he completely agreed with every aspect except one. He thinks rotating the herbs renders them less effective. Instead, he recommends the following protocol of daily herb intake for three weeks on and one week off.

I don't know if he's right or wrong but wanted to gauge the group on what he suggested as an alternative to the more typical herb rotation.

His recommendation

Maca 1tbsp twice per day
    Goji 1 tbsp twice daily
    Rhodiola 1 capsule (500mg) twice daily for the first 5 days of each cycle, then 1 capsule daily for the remainder of each cycle.
    Iodine 1 capsule daily
    Just do the herb rotation as instructed on TMO. No need to reinvent the wheel. The protocol here works fantastically, but only if you do it 100%.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

His recommendation

Maca 1tbsp twice per day
    Goji 1 tbsp twice daily
    Iodine 1 capsule daily
    I understand where he is coming from as in herbalism most herbs work best when taken for a period of time. NOT THESE. This is set up specifically so that there is no tolerance build up. The way it is listed on TMO is the best way to take those specific herbs when it comes to manipulating hormones. I would hate to see you follow that approach and build a tolerance to half your herb stock. Pointless.

Follow TMO if you want to recover. Don't reinvent the wheel. We have all been there done that. Do yourself a favor, and do what works. PFS is beyond most naturopaths scope of knowledge. Here is a different story. This is what WE do here.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"