User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with the idea that PFS leads to an overactive immune response just like people with CFS. I think we will be fine. That would be ironically funny though. Get PFS -> Beat PFS -> Proceed to get a fucking virus from China and die. Fuck that shit! I don't sign up for that haha.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

In my country the gyms are closed now because of the corona virus. What do you guys do to stay on the protocol? Wait it out or do bodyweight training?

Should I keep cycling herbs or take a break while not exercising heavy weights at the moment?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Hi guys

In my country the gyms are closed now because of the corona virus. What do you guys do to stay on the protocol? Wait it out or do bodyweight training?

Should I keep cycling herbs or take a break while not exercising heavy weights at the moment?
    My suggestion, look up “Hotel Room WODs” on Google. Gives you a CrossFit style workout to do with body weight in the meantime. Luckily, my CrossFit gym is still open, but for the next few days I’m going to build regimens from these types of searches to hold me over in the meantime.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Hi guys

''You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises'' is a great book for home workout adaptions using your own body and objects in your home for resistance training.

Guy's a former marine's corp soldier and shows some really simple to very challenging exercises to build all round strength

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rick, you are about 1.5 years into this, how is your recovery coming? I am about 6 months in and have seen some solid improvement. Would you consider yourself recovered yet?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is everyone doing protocol-ing at home? Here in Australia we are on a pretty strict lockdown meaning all gyms are closed. Should we just be doing sprints, bodyweight and mobility stuff? Can’t lift heavy at home sadly...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I never were good at home workouts, can't do anything longer than 20min before getting distracted xd. No weights too. Just doing pushups and weird stuff most of the day here and there just to use those muscles^^
    Might get back into yoga, those thin girls were destroying me awhile back when I tried to do those "yoga-workouts" LOL
    Poland here and it's really strict lockdown aswell, even culturewise.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just went on every website imaginable to try and order some dumbbells and everyone is sold out. I hate home workouts and calisthenics. This is definitely going to be a shitty month. Im going to get so soft. Maybe I'll try yoga too lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious to see how how much strength I can maintain with my deadlift / squats etc now that the options are gone

I just have two 20lb dumb bells.

was thinking pirating a shit tons of prorams like convict conditioning, kinobody, p90x etc. and see which ones I like the most and when this is all over and done with can probably beef up my gym routine

when there's blood in the streets always a great opportunity with some creativity and guile
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphacfi View Post
    I just went on every website imaginable to try and order some dumbbells and everyone is sold out. I hate home workouts and calisthenics. This is definitely going to be a shitty month. Im going to get so soft. Maybe I'll try yoga too lol
    When in a pinch, never underestimate the value of weighted calisthenics. You can build a massive body and impressive strength with these exercises alone.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"