User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Things Cordyceps

Starting a thread re: experiences w/cordyceps.

Mushrooms are powerful things, and I’ve had mixed reactions the past few times that I’ve taken cordyceps. Anybody experience anything notable with this supp? Considering binning for now as both times I’ve used them seem to have induced some weiner shrinkage and testicular soreness. It’s hard to say though, as my cycle might just coincide with these sides and there are a million other variables at play.

For all the guys who enjoy pubmed and conducting research, I’d love some sources and support for cordyceps.

I got Paul stammets shit.

Best,

Ratchet

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have about 14 herbs, so I take cordyceps about once per two weeks. It is BY FAR the worst tasting of the protocol’s herbs. I gagged and nearly vomited the first few times I took it, but now I’m used to it so it’s only mildly unpleasant.

I don’t notice anything in particular with cordyceps. I’ve only had a bad reaction to eluthero, which keeps me wide awake for about 18 hours after I take it, and ruined my sleep schedule. After a few months I made the connection and binned it.

It’s possible that you have a bad reaction to cordyceps, but for me, I don’t notice a huge difference with any of the herbs. The benefits are pretty gradual.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if you don't mix up Cordyceps with Cistanche xd
    I fukin love the taste of Cordyceps, it's literally my favourite of all herbs I have, but I absolutely hate the taste of Cistanche it's disgusting xD

I don't notice the herbs in general, the only one for me was Shiljait, which gave me a hangover type feeling at start, too horny, but depressed and anxious with huge sugar/food cravings. But that was the first 3times afterwards not anymor.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eleuthero is my favorite tasting one by far. Rhodiola's the worst - thankfully the new brand I recently got is in capsules, lmao.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 03-18-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Not sure if you don't mix up Cordyceps with Cistanche xd
    I fukin love the taste of Cordyceps, it's literally my favourite of all herbs I have, but I absolutely hate the taste of Cistanche it's disgusting xD

I don't notice the herbs in general, the only one for me was Shiljait, which gave me a hangover type feeling at start, too horny, but depressed and anxious with huge sugar/food cravings. But that was the first 3times afterwards not anymor.
    It’s interesting how everyone is so different! I actually like cistanche, yet cordyceps is gross to me, and I have to force myself to take it. For you, it’s the exact opposite, lol.