User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Like usually everything you SAY hits HOME MENTALLY. Even only 2 weeks back on your protocol I feel alittle better. Thanks brother.
    Good. It's good to know that I'm getting through and what I'm saying resonates with you. That's the only way this works for sure....blind faith. I know it's extremely difficult, but that being said, MOST of the guys that have gone all in with blind faith are ALWAYS the ones that heal the quicket....always. Don't take my word for it....take theirs.

Do yourself a favor and make a commitment....to yourself. The sooner you do, the sooner you will reap the rewards. It's going to be the biggest test of your life, but the payout is invaluable.

Keep at it and you will be glad that you did. You got this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Good. It's good to know that I'm getting through and what I'm saying resonates with you. That's the only way this works for sure....blind faith. I know it's extremely difficult, but that being said, MOST of the guys that have gone all in with blind faith are ALWAYS the ones that heal the quicket....always. Don't take my word for it....take theirs.

Do yourself a favor and make a commitment....to yourself. The sooner you do, the sooner you will reap the rewards. It's going to be the biggest test of your life, but the payout is invaluable.

Keep at it and you will be glad that you did. You got this.
    I agree with you 100 percent. No other choice. Thanks MAN

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree with you 100 percent. No other choice. Thanks MAN
    You always have choices. It's the consequences of those choices that we have to live with. How have the last two weeks been?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You always have choices. It's the consequences of those choices that we have to live with. How have the last two weeks been?
    I’m feeling alittle better. Very slow process. I’m staying on your protocol. Diet is very good. No garbage. Taking cold showers. Got 7 of the testosterone supplements. Going too order more. Also taking spirulina and chlorella. Rotation with them. Vitamin d3 every day. Going to wait on the Andro for a while like you said. For some reason Celery really helps me in huge doses. I blend it with Spinach and Kale. Thank you for asking CDSNUTS You have no idea how many Men come on swole source and are recovering from you. Thanks again, for showing us that it’s a long process, but in the long run it can make us APPRECIATE LIFE alittle more.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m feeling alittle better. Very slow process. I’m staying on your protocol. Diet is very good. No garbage. Taking cold showers. Got 7 of the testosterone supplements. Going too order more. Also taking spirulina and chlorella. Rotation with them. Vitamin d3 every day. Going to wait on the Andro for a while like you said. For some reason Celery really helps me in huge doses. I blend it with Spinach and Kale. Thank you for asking CDSNUTS You have no idea how many Men come on swole source and are recovering from you. Thanks again, for showing us that it’s a long process, but in the long run it can make us APPRECIATE LIFE alittle more.
    Myself and others can attest to the fact that when all is said and done, you will come out a better man for having gone through this experience. The only thing I ever ask is that when you recover, you come back and share your story and give back in the form of helping the new guys out with a couple forum posts. It helps us grow this thing to the point where there will be no doubt by anyone this is their safest, quickest way to recover.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Myself and others can attest to the fact that when all is said and done, you will come out a better man for having gone through this experience. The only thing I ever ask is that when you recover, you come back and share your story and give back in the form of helping the new guys out with a couple forum posts. It helps us grow this thing to the point where there will be no doubt by anyone this is their safest, quickest way to recover.
    I will 100 percent come back.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I will 100 percent come back.
    Deal. Then start getting better my man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deal. Then start getting better my man!
    I’m trying Man. Thanks buddy