User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1mg/1 dose finasteride - 10 months later recovery/questions?

Hey guys, i used to be on propeciahelp a lot during my crash and thought my life is over, looking back thinking how retarded i was for believing that, swolesource helped me tremendously with being positive.

I'm currently 10 months post fin, and i've nearly recovered from all sides, my biggest concern is, that my bodily functions have deteriorated in nearly every aspect.

Mental sides and sexual sides are pretty non-existent, but my physical has taken a huge hit and left my body overall weak as hell - I haven't been to the gym for a few months (corona shutting down gyms and basically every activity offered), i write this post mainly because of my physical state, few days ago i was out playing basketball, played for roughly 1+ hour or so, i'm not in the greatest shape, i'm 70kg and 185 cm, with not much bone mass/muscle mass. Upon waking up the day after, i woke up to what felt like I've been hit by a basketball bat in every part of my body, unable to getting up from bed and staying in, my bones are sore, and to the touch, they're extremely sore.

Yesterday i drank a small glass of cola, of which i haven't touched altogether for 10 months, including gluten and much more, creating an extreme sensation in my throat, burning and leaving me with enormous acid reflux - Suggesting my body is nowhere near capable of enduring anything remotely processed and synthetic..

I've been following a strict diet, and following a lot of the steps totalmaleoptimization has suggested, but how should i move forward in order to repair my body in terms of physical strength and tolerance to products? I'm looking in to making my own pull up bar/calisthenics out-door gym in my yard, but i'm just completely baffled on to how my body has weakened this much, and how to re-gain strength efficiently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PFS hits everyone in different details and levels. There’s guys on PPH with all there body skin/muscle changed. From what I have seen there’s more common symptoms and other more rare...all derivative from the same source

I’m now more concerned that, if you are in the right path, body go slowly fixing itself in cycles, and, restoring all the changes in variable order and levels. I’m experiencing what seems a donwswing for the past week, my libido has gone, I’m having less sleep, and I do feel a little weaker than before...although all of this is less intense than crash time...

IMO there’s no way to fix one separated thing ... look to fix everything and became healthier. Exercise is one of the most important steps, not only to build mass but to eliminate toxins, go easy on that but don’t stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    PFS hits everyone in different details and levels. There’s guys on PPH with all there body skin/muscle changed. From what I have seen there’s more common symptoms and other more rare...all derivative from the same source

I’m now more concerned that, if you are in the right path, body go slowly fixing itself in cycles, and, restoring all the changes in variable order and levels. I’m experiencing what seems a donwswing for the past week, my libido has gone, I’m having less sleep, and I do feel a little weaker than before...although all of this is less intense than crash time...

IMO there’s no way to fix one separated thing ... look to fix everything and became healthier. Exercise is one of the most important steps, not only to build mass but to eliminate toxins, go easy on that but don’t stop.
    I Deff agree with you 100 percent. The all NATURAL WAY like CD says is the best way 2 recover. It takes time 2 heal. 2 steps forward. 1 step back. I go from feeling much better 2 becoming a emotional mess and losing my MASCULINITY. I also thought I was better and decided 2 do a ton of coke with some chick and boom and slow decline 2 feeling LOST. Stay on CD’s protocol no matter WHAT.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    I Deff agree with you 100 percent. The all NATURAL WAY like CD says is the best way 2 recover. It takes time 2 heal. 2 steps forward. 1 step back. I go from feeling much better 2 becoming a emotional mess and losing my MASCULINITY. I also thought I was better and decided 2 do a ton of coke with some chick and boom and slow decline 2 feeling LOST. Stay on CD’s protocol no matter WHAT.
    Legit just did that, was absolutely smashing it. Even got more sleep than probably ever. Got hammered 3x in one week, overstressed, overfapped and at end came close to pph again and god fkin dammit.
    Not a crash but immense downswing, slept prob 3h total for the past 3-4days. Got my mind straight again and happy to get back on track, it's easy to slack when ya feel good for awhile LOL.
    Worst is, was contemplating to fast again 2weeks ago but skipped due to virus. So ended up fkin myself up anyway with unhealthy shit LOL XD

Now it's 1am and I know I won't get solid sleep again for several days, but I'm hypeeeeeeeed.
    This is like the best light of the tunnel once you snap out of it, that ya can always restart protocol from scratch and know it will bring me back somwhat

edit: regret I didnt do coke with a chick to embrace this shit now ahaha
    also sad to hear coke got you into a downswing, I was really hoping to reward myself one day just like that XDD
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 04-24-2020 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Legit just did that, was absolutely smashing it. Even got more sleep than probably ever. Got hammered 3x in one week, overstressed, overfapped and at end came close to pph again and god fkin dammit.
    Not a crash but immense downswing, slept prob 3h total for the past 3-4days. Got my mind straight again and happy to get back on track, it's easy to slack when ya feel good for awhile LOL.
    Worst is, was contemplating to fast again 2weeks ago but skipped due to virus. So ended up fkin myself up anyway with unhealthy shit LOL XD

Now it's 1am and I know I won't get solid sleep again for several days, but I'm hypeeeeeeeed.
    This is like the best light of the tunnel once you snap out of it, that ya can always restart protocol from scratch and know it will bring me back somwhat

edit: regret I didnt do coke with a chick to embrace this shit now ahaha
    also sad to hear coke got you into a downswing, I was really hoping to reward myself one day just like that XDD
    Yea bro. I was doing way better. Every year I have a month when I come close 2 crashing. My diet is way off. You get lazy when your feeling better. For me when I crash it’s like I have no Emotion. Just DEAD. I’m sure taking massive amounts of a STEROID TREN ACE didn’t help. Crazy. I have never really stayed with the Cd’s program. Maybe that’s why I never recovered. This time I’m not FUCKING around.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea bro. I was doing way better. Every year I have a month when I come close 2 crashing. My diet is way off. You get lazy when your feeling better. For me when I crash it’s like I have no Emotion. Just DEAD. I’m sure taking massive amounts of a STEROID TREN ACE didn’t help. Crazy. I have never really stayed with the Cd’s program. Maybe that’s why I never recovered. This time I’m not FUCKING around.
    Not maybe, that's WHY you haven't recovered. It's not going to happen by itself man, for sure. You have to be actively working on it daily.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your 100 percent right. It’s just hard. I have lost everything including my WIFE who left me who I have 3 young Daughters with. But I agree with 100 percent....

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post

I have yet to see a recovery from the total skin, muscle & fat changes. Like a global change in all muscles, skin and fat deposits. It worries me for sure, as I am one of these guys.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 04-25-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your 100 percent right. It’s just hard. I have lost everything including my WIFE who left me who I have 3 young Daughters with. But I agree with 100 percent....
    I can sympathize with you bro. I can't even imagine the heart break. All the more reason for you to come back as an even better version of yourself, if anything, for your kids.

And, nothing worth anything comes easy. The harder it is to attain, the bigger the payoff.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I can sympathize with you bro. I can't even imagine the heart break. All the more reason for you to come back as an even better version of yourself, if anything, for your kids.

And, nothing worth anything comes easy. The harder it is to attain, the bigger the payoff.
    Like usually everything you SAY hits HOME MENTALLY. Even only 2 weeks back on your protocol I feel alittle better. Thanks brother.