Hey guys, i used to be on propeciahelp a lot during my crash and thought my life is over, looking back thinking how retarded i was for believing that, swolesource helped me tremendously with being positive.

I'm currently 10 months post fin, and i've nearly recovered from all sides, my biggest concern is, that my bodily functions have deteriorated in nearly every aspect.

Mental sides and sexual sides are pretty non-existent, but my physical has taken a huge hit and left my body overall weak as hell - I haven't been to the gym for a few months (corona shutting down gyms and basically every activity offered), i write this post mainly because of my physical state, few days ago i was out playing basketball, played for roughly 1+ hour or so, i'm not in the greatest shape, i'm 70kg and 185 cm, with not much bone mass/muscle mass. Upon waking up the day after, i woke up to what felt like I've been hit by a basketball bat in every part of my body, unable to getting up from bed and staying in, my bones are sore, and to the touch, they're extremely sore.

Yesterday i drank a small glass of cola, of which i haven't touched altogether for 10 months, including gluten and much more, creating an extreme sensation in my throat, burning and leaving me with enormous acid reflux - Suggesting my body is nowhere near capable of enduring anything remotely processed and synthetic..

I've been following a strict diet, and following a lot of the steps totalmaleoptimization has suggested, but how should i move forward in order to repair my body in terms of physical strength and tolerance to products? I'm looking in to making my own pull up bar/calisthenics out-door gym in my yard, but i'm just completely baffled on to how my body has weakened this much, and how to re-gain strength efficiently.