Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    its pretty painful but starting to become less painful. no milk at all lol

i think its shrinking now... hopefully ill get full remission but its almost not noticeable when not flexing, but i still cant let my girl lay on my chest!

LOL at the milk comment! i am glad everything is better for you now, i noticed SLIGHT pain the first week on PCT but only to the touch, right now i press hard and nothing, i can really tell that your gyno does not look bad, its hardly noticeable.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL at the milk comment! i am glad everything is better for you now, i noticed SLIGHT pain the first week on PCT but only to the touch, right now i press hard and nothing, i can really tell that your gyno does not look bad, its hardly noticeable.

Holy fuck, my nipples just leaked clear fluid when I squeezed them. But not out of the nipple, out of multiple pores on the areola...

wtf guys, I'm on prami at .25 for a week, letro at 2.5 for about 40 days, just dropped to 2 mg, ralox at 120 and i3c at 800 per day.

I think now that I've seen that it actually has gotten wet on its own a couple times.. But I thought I was trippin. Is this bad or could it mean the gyno is dying and the small amount of milk produced needs to escape?

Sensitivity is way down, puffiness down a bit and gland size is definitely smaller...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Test-E Cycle

Dare I ask the question " why did you squeeze them?"

Don't have an answer for you on the other stuff, buy I am glad you are seeing a reduction.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i squeezed them from the bottom up to the skin, kindof like a milking motion you would give to an udder to compare the amount of hardness I felt to the few weeks back when I injected masteron. They are less hard. But there was the tiniest bit of fluid when I did it and I was like... What? So I pushed up harder and squeezed a little inward on it and like 4 drops came out of 4 separate pores. Left nip which is worse off gland size wise needed more push... But 3 good size drops came out. I'm hoping this is a sign of tissue death in my case..

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Test-E Cycle

That was so much more descriptive than I was hoping for. Lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must be some good gear you have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    must be some good gear you have
    wut?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i squeezed them from the bottom up to the skin, kindof like a milking motion you would give to an udder to compare the amount of hardness I felt to the few weeks back when I injected masteron. They are less hard. But there was the tiniest bit of fluid when I did it and I was like... What? So I pushed up harder and squeezed a little inward on it and like 4 drops came out of 4 separate pores. Left nip which is worse off gland size wise needed more push... But 3 good size drops came out. I'm hoping this is a sign of tissue death in my case..
    That's pretty wierd man, is it coming out of the "bumps" on the areola? You're probably right about breast tissue death, but if the discharge has a foul odor, or you notice signs of infection at the site you should really go see a doc. You put a little Mast back there right? That stuff might have been encapsulated and you might have a cyst back there now. Doubtful though as the fluid volume was so small.

No matter what you would probably be better off not "milking" yourself, or even stimulating your nips at all, if you're trying to finish off your gyno. Lactation is a self-reinforcing sort of thing. The last thing you need is even a little bit more prolactin or oxytocin.
    Last edited by Fat Bill Dwyer; 05-16-2013 at 04:37 AM.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fuck, my nipples just leaked clear fluid when I squeezed them. But not out of the nipple, out of multiple pores on the areola...

wtf guys, I'm on prami at .25 for a week, letro at 2.5 for about 40 days, just dropped to 2 mg, ralox at 120 and i3c at 800 per day.

I think now that I've seen that it actually has gotten wet on its own a couple times.. But I thought I was trippin. Is this bad or could it mean the gyno is dying and the small amount of milk produced needs to escape?

Sensitivity is way down, puffiness down a bit and gland size is definitely smaller...
    Weekend, i just catched this, i am not sure if its milk, but we can point 3 facts

1.- was the liquid white or non colored?

2.- what about the smell? (should not smell)

3.- did it hurt when you produce the liquid?

i have a friend that had gyno (fat guy) and he sometimes produced non colored liquid)

If you in fact did produce milk, maybe it would be the "last batch of milk", since your gyno just got better, you just needed to released the existing milk.

If the liquid was non colored i would not worry, since it could be remaining fluid

also, did your gyno got better after squeezing? (less painful).

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'last batch of milk'