User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its pretty painful but starting to become less painful. no milk at all lol

i think its shrinking now... hopefully ill get full remission but its almost not noticeable when not flexing, but i still cant let my girl lay on my chest!

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    its pretty painful but starting to become less painful. no milk at all lol

i think its shrinking now... hopefully ill get full remission but its almost not noticeable when not flexing, but i still cant let my girl lay on my chest!

LOL at the milk comment! i am glad everything is better for you now, i noticed SLIGHT pain the first week on PCT but only to the touch, right now i press hard and nothing, i can really tell that your gyno does not look bad, its hardly noticeable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL at the milk comment! i am glad everything is better for you now, i noticed SLIGHT pain the first week on PCT but only to the touch, right now i press hard and nothing, i can really tell that your gyno does not look bad, its hardly noticeable.

Holy fuck, my nipples just leaked clear fluid when I squeezed them. But not out of the nipple, out of multiple pores on the areola...

wtf guys, I'm on prami at .25 for a week, letro at 2.5 for about 40 days, just dropped to 2 mg, ralox at 120 and i3c at 800 per day.

I think now that I've seen that it actually has gotten wet on its own a couple times.. But I thought I was trippin. Is this bad or could it mean the gyno is dying and the small amount of milk produced needs to escape?

Sensitivity is way down, puffiness down a bit and gland size is definitely smaller...

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Holy fuck, my nipples just leaked clear fluid when I squeezed them. But not out of the nipple, out of multiple pores on the areola...

wtf guys, I'm on prami at .25 for a week, letro at 2.5 for about 40 days, just dropped to 2 mg, ralox at 120 and i3c at 800 per day.

I think now that I've seen that it actually has gotten wet on its own a couple times.. But I thought I was trippin. Is this bad or could it mean the gyno is dying and the small amount of milk produced needs to escape?

Sensitivity is way down, puffiness down a bit and gland size is definitely smaller...
    Weekend, i just catched this, i am not sure if its milk, but we can point 3 facts

1.- was the liquid white or non colored?

2.- what about the smell? (should not smell)

3.- did it hurt when you produce the liquid?

i have a friend that had gyno (fat guy) and he sometimes produced non colored liquid)

If you in fact did produce milk, maybe it would be the "last batch of milk", since your gyno just got better, you just needed to released the existing milk.

If the liquid was non colored i would not worry, since it could be remaining fluid

also, did your gyno got better after squeezing? (less painful).

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ken,

Please stop giving advice on things that you know nothing about. If you feel it necessary to give advice on valid facts, please give your supporting documentation (web site references) You giving advice on things that you know shit about could end up hurting people.

Also, where is Spain do you live? I might be out there in July and would love to get some pictures with you and buy you a rockstar...

Weekend, i just catched this, i am not sure if its milk, but we can point 3 facts

i have a friend that had gyno (fat guy) and he sometimes produced non colored liquid)

If you in fact did produce milk, maybe it would be the "last batch of milk", since your gyno just got better, you just needed to released the existing milk.

If the liquid was non colored i would not worry, since it could be remaining fluid

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    Ken,

Please stop giving advice on things that you know nothing about. If you feel it necessary to give advice on valid facts, please give your supporting documentation (web site references) You giving advice on things that you know shit about could end up hurting people.

Also, where is Spain do you live? I might be out there in July and would love to get some pictures with you and buy you a rockstar...
    I just asked because i am curious, i have read enough to never be fkd up by gyno....... i am gyno free ..... so obviously i know how to avoid it, or how do you explain it?, if you are mad because you HAVE gyno and you think you know what you are doing, you are probably not doing it right and having gyno does not make you an expert..., just because you have experience with gyno doesnt mean you can say that my comments are wrong

I AM GYNO FREE, PROBABLY I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! ....... i dont even know what is like :P i may someday tell you guys how i do it

and i know friends who had gyno, i am giving you my opinion and i never recommend any hamrful meds, so you can be calmed..............

I am not in Spain right now, i will be in Colombia on summer i think, if i am in spain ill let you know, we could play poker with my buds and drink some beers ........... of course i wont forget youd buy me a rockstar.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just asked because i am curious, i have read enough to never be fkd up by gyno....... i am gyno free ..... so obviously i know how to avoid it, or how do you explain it?, if you are mad because you HAVE gyno and you think you know what you are doing, you are probably not doing it right and having gyno does not make you an expert..., just because you have experience with gyno doesnt mean you can say that my comments are wrong

I AM GYNO FREE, PROBABLY I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! ....... i dont even know what is like :P i may someday tell you guys how i do it

and i know friends who had gyno, i am giving you my opinion and i never recommend any hamrful meds, so you can be calmed..............

I am not in Spain right now, i will be in Colombia on summer i think, if i am in spain ill let you know, we could play poker with my buds and drink some beers ........... of course i wont forget youd buy me a rockstar.
    that was some good shit

btw kenboy, a few of us have experienced gyno, myself included, and all got rid of it........real world experience, and im sure i can speak for others in saying none of us milked the last batch lol
    you know a lot kenboy, amazing resources that none of us have access too, can i ask why weekend might be lactating, assuming it wasnt an infection? what would be your course of action?

btw you say you are have been gyno free, but i saw those post sd pics when you wanted to enter hts contest, the ones that you took down so fast, you did have a little set of 13yr old girl titties i recall......was that what i think it was, or are you say shredded all the body fat in your david esque physique pooled there in an attempt to hide from your unrivaled metabolism?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can honestly guarantee I have read everything you've read about gyno and more way before I started that cycle. I had gyno when I was like 14-15, it went away, I felt like on Androbulk my nips and chest fat were weird and boob like but no gland was noticeable...

Test just made sure it was coming back, the gyno was coming all along regardless it was just waiting to swell up until I was androgen free.

This time was much more painful than when I was younger.

Get your head out of your ass plz.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

M. Ed. Ex Phys