Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
Ken,

Please stop giving advice on things that you know nothing about. If you feel it necessary to give advice on valid facts, please give your supporting documentation (web site references) You giving advice on things that you know shit about could end up hurting people.

Also, where is Spain do you live? I might be out there in July and would love to get some pictures with you and buy you a rockstar...
I just asked because i am curious, i have read enough to never be fkd up by gyno....... i am gyno free ..... so obviously i know how to avoid it, or how do you explain it?, if you are mad because you HAVE gyno and you think you know what you are doing, you are probably not doing it right and having gyno does not make you an expert..., just because you have experience with gyno doesnt mean you can say that my comments are wrong

I AM GYNO FREE, PROBABLY I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! ....... i dont even know what is like :P i may someday tell you guys how i do it

and i know friends who had gyno, i am giving you my opinion and i never recommend any hamrful meds, so you can be calmed..............

I am not in Spain right now, i will be in Colombia on summer i think, if i am in spain ill let you know, we could play poker with my buds and drink some beers ........... of course i wont forget youd buy me a rockstar.