User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also @Cdsnuts do you have any advice for making the herb taking as cleaner, sick of scraping them out the protein shaker.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Also @Cdsnuts do you have any advice for making the herb taking as cleaner, sick of scraping them out the protein shaker.
    Yeah, stop taking them that way. You lose too much as you have seen. The best way to take the herbs is to put some water/juice in your mouth and simply dump the measured herb dose into your mouth, on top of the fluid. Once you do this, you're going to want to swirl your tongue around a bit to mix it altogether before swallowing otherwise you risk having the clump of dried herb stick to your throat on the way down....that's not a fun experience either.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah, stop taking them that way. You lose too much as you have seen. The best way to take the herbs is to put some water/juice in your mouth and simply dump the measured herb dose into your mouth, on top of the fluid. Once you do this, you're going to want to swirl your tongue around a bit to mix it altogether before swallowing otherwise you risk having the clump of dried herb stick to your throat on the way down....that's not a fun experience either.....lol.
    Cool, I'll do that and down it with a coffee, I was reading about how caffeine enhances their effects in one of your posts.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cool, I'll do that and down it with a coffee, I was reading about how caffeine enhances their effects in one of your posts.
    Yes, caffeine after the herbs has a good boosting effect. IF you can handle caffeine at this point in your recovery.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, caffeine after the herbs has a good boosting effect. IF you can handle caffeine at this point in your recovery.
    Yeah I've been meaning to ask about that, how do I know what I can tolerate or not, are there certain things that I should be looking for to know whether something is off limits or not?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've been meaning to ask about that, how do I know what I can tolerate or not, are there certain things that I should be looking for to know whether something is off limits or not?
    Well, right now we're talking about caffeine and caffeine only.

How do you know if you can tolerate it or not? Take it and see how it makes you feel. If your anxiety shoots through the roof and you're sweating with tremors and your nerves are frayed, then you can't handle it. If you take it and feel a nice boost with no negatives, then you're good to go.