Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
So i've got my supplementation down pretty much
What I'm going with is a 14 day cycle with some swapping of supplements everyday which could be taken everyday but due to finances, I have decided not to do so.
My stack:
Cycle:
Black maca
Tribulus terrestris
Rhodiola rosea
Catuaba bark
Mucuna pruriens all of these purchased from indigo herbs in the UK
Shijalt resin I bought this one from amazon
Schisandra
He shou wu
Ashwaganda tincture
Tongkat Ali
Horny goat weed
Cordyceps
Cistanche
Ant extract All bought from lost empire

Then 2 day cycling of pine pollen and royal jelly I'd like to take these everyday but i just can't afford it
2 day cycle of spirinula and chlorella for reasons stated above.
And finally Lions mane everyday.

I'm gonna take the herbs with a cup of black coffee everyday sometimes dissolved in or if there is a lot sometimes in a glas of water.

I think I'm good to go with these are there any problems here?
Hey scouser!

Just to let you know I've done something similar with the herbs where I've bought 8 from LEH and the rest from indigo herbs. I'm gonna use the pine pollen twice a day with the herb I'm rotating that day also but looking at the size of the pine pollen it's not gonna last me a month so I'm probably gonna buy one off amazon.

When taking them I usually have some water in my mouth dump a teaspoon in and swirl it round and then down it with more water. Today was ashwagandha and man was that hard to swallow I'm glad I won't see that for almost 2 weeks.

Best of luck on your journey my friend I'm sure as long as we have the basics locked down (diet excercise and herb rotation) we will get to where we wanna be in no time!