User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Thanks man and nah reds all the way mate, imagine not supporting the champions of england.

Can i shoot you a few questions in the pms when you've got time?
    Don’t want to imagine it my friend. Top of the league to ya.

Sure thing, I don’t believe they’re full or anything. Might need to do some cleaning out. Fire away!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i've got my supplementation down pretty much
    What I'm going with is a 14 day cycle with some swapping of supplements everyday which could be taken everyday but due to finances, I have decided not to do so.
    My stack:
    Cycle:
    Black maca
    Tribulus terrestris
    Rhodiola rosea
    Catuaba bark
    Mucuna pruriens all of these purchased from indigo herbs in the UK
    Shijalt resin I bought this one from amazon
    Schisandra
    He shou wu
    Ashwaganda tincture
    Tongkat Ali
    Horny goat weed
    Cordyceps
    Cistanche
    Ant extract All bought from lost empire

Then 2 day cycling of pine pollen and royal jelly I'd like to take these everyday but i just can't afford it
    2 day cycle of spirinula and chlorella for reasons stated above.
    And finally Lions mane everyday.

I'm gonna take the herbs with a cup of black coffee everyday sometimes dissolved in or if there is a lot sometimes in a glas of water.

I think I'm good to go with these are there any problems here?
    Last edited by The whit wagon; 07-09-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i've got my supplementation down pretty much
    What I'm going with is a 14 day cycle with some swapping of supplements everyday which could be taken everyday but due to finances, I have decided not to do so.
    My stack:
    Cycle:
    Black maca
    Tribulus terrestris
    Rhodiola rosea
    Catuaba bark
    Mucuna pruriens all of these purchased from indigo herbs in the UK
    Shijalt resin I bought this one from amazon
    Schisandra
    He shou wu
    Ashwaganda tincture
    Tongkat Ali
    Horny goat weed
    Cordyceps
    Cistanche
    Ant extract All bought from lost empire

Then 2 day cycling of pine pollen and royal jelly I'd like to take these everyday but i just can't afford it
    2 day cycle of spirinula and chlorella for reasons stated above.
    And finally Lions mane everyday.

I'm gonna take the herbs with a cup of black coffee everyday sometimes dissolved in or if there is a lot sometimes in a glas of water.

I think I'm good to go with these are there any problems here?
    Hey scouser!

Just to let you know I've done something similar with the herbs where I've bought 8 from LEH and the rest from indigo herbs. I'm gonna use the pine pollen twice a day with the herb I'm rotating that day also but looking at the size of the pine pollen it's not gonna last me a month so I'm probably gonna buy one off amazon.

When taking them I usually have some water in my mouth dump a teaspoon in and swirl it round and then down it with more water. Today was ashwagandha and man was that hard to swallow I'm glad I won't see that for almost 2 weeks.

Best of luck on your journey my friend I'm sure as long as we have the basics locked down (diet excercise and herb rotation) we will get to where we wanna be in no time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Hey scouser!

Just to let you know I've done something similar with the herbs where I've bought 8 from LEH and the rest from indigo herbs. I'm gonna use the pine pollen twice a day with the herb I'm rotating that day also but looking at the size of the pine pollen it's not gonna last me a month so I'm probably gonna buy one off amazon.

When taking them I usually have some water in my mouth dump a teaspoon in and swirl it round and then down it with more water. Today was ashwagandha and man was that hard to swallow I'm glad I won't see that for almost 2 weeks.

Best of luck on your journey my friend I'm sure as long as we have the basics locked down (diet excercise and herb rotation) we will get to where we wanna be in no time!
    Ah nice idea tbf. I'm just trying to do this on a budget so I'm only dosing once a day with each herb. I might try to dose pine pollen everyday and still rotate royal jelly, I've seen this bag of pine pollen here that might be a good option to go with in future.

I've seen that taking the herbs with coffee makes them more potent that might be something you want to look at as well.

Just gotta be patient with this shit. I just meditate a lot to help with that, it also helps knowing I'll come out the other side like a fucking monster.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah nice idea tbf. I'm just trying to do this on a budget so I'm only dosing once a day with each herb. I might try to dose pine pollen everyday and still rotate royal jelly, I've seen this bag of pine pollen here that might be a good option to go with in future.

I've seen that taking the herbs with coffee makes them more potent that might be something you want to look at as well.

Just gotta be patient with this shit. I just meditate a lot to help with that, it also helps knowing I'll come out the other side like a fucking monster.
    Believe it or not that is the exact bag of pine pollen I bought from amazon. I did a sniff test and it smells identical to the stuff from LEH which is reassuring. Will still buy from LEH next time I put a big order in and will have to be mega dose packs.

With the coffee I'm a bit hesitant as it can not be tolerated for some people apparently but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok
    So couldn't really source royal jelly with a good source in the UK, so I'm just gonna use the pinepollen daily.
    Also gonna add in a K2 supplement for bone health along with egg shell calcium like driven to recover said, around 2 to 4 egg shells worth a day to get as much bone recovery as possible just as a precaution.
    Also going to buy a bathmate hydromax mixing that in with kegels every other day (which I'll up to every day in a few months after the muscles are stronger dont want to overdo it) and the protocol, I'm hopefully gonna be a stud in no time.

Seen that in paleo and whole30 diets sweet potatoes are permitted so incorporating a few of them into my breakfast and non backloading meals.

7 to 9 day Water fast coming up soon.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn’t worry too much on Royal Jelly. It never sat well with me during PFS anyway. Works fine now, as a supplement when I do take it. It is so bizarre how certain things work differently during PFS and then after totally the opposite. R Andro comes to mind. Feel like a God on it during PFS, after - two weeks max feeling decent and low estrogen hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Wouldn’t worry too much on Royal Jelly. It never sat well with me during PFS anyway. Works fine now, as a supplement when I do take it. It is so bizarre how certain things work differently during PFS and then after totally the opposite. R Andro comes to mind. Feel like a God on it during PFS, after - two weeks max feeling decent and low estrogen hell.
    Yeah think the 14 day herb cycle and pine pollen will be sweet anyway.

Probably going with the ultra hard by iconic formulations as my DHT prohormone (as at 4 pumps a day it stretches out to
    5 weeks) for a few cycles then adding in 4 andro later down the line. So let me know how your cycle goes.
    Last edited by The whit wagon; 07-14-2020 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checking in

Doing ok what I have is manageable atm hoping to make improvements. I'm finding upswings and downswings weird as I don't have full on downswings and upswings its more like I have a mental sides upswing but a sexual sides downswing at the same time.
    I haven't been able to fast properly yet but will do soon just had a lot on with my uni at the moment and haven't been able to take a couple days off to do so. Can't go the gym so have been bodyweighting it and doing the sprints.

I've been drinking alchohol with the boys sometimes but am planning to majorly cut down, I feel like in moderation booze and weed wont hamper me with my situation its all about listening to your body, However nothing else.

Been popping some morning woods theyre decent but not pre pfs but it's all good progress kegels have helped me a lot in that area hoping to buy a bathmate soon.

Just ordered 3 bottles of ultra hard by iconic formulations hoping to ramp up my recovery heavily soon. Have 13 herbs will buy my 14th later but gonna start the cycle in either a week or after my fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting a five day water fast today lets do this