User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post Starting out My recovery Journey and a few questions

    Hello

    I'm a 21 year old from Liverpool England currently suffering with PFS

    I took one pill of generic finasteride around early December 2019, I decided to discontinue after taking this one pill due to already having problems similar to these after a course of roaccutane that left me with erectile problems, and I think some definite mental health problems. I recovered from all of these after a year.
    After taking fin i noticed my left eye twitching heavily and i couldn't achieve an erection. I stopped and everything returned to normal for a few weeks but then i was hit with very bad sides(this was my crash as it has been labelled).

    At first my symptoms were awful, no morning wood, unable to get erections I would try to wank and i would cum whilst flaccid, constant twitching in my left eye, blurry vision, eye floaters, I'd struggle reading a lot and make a lot of mistakes, I had awful insomnia and had to take melatonin and sleeping tablets, I also had tittinus. The worst were my mental side effects I had severe memory problems and brain fog to the point where conversations were difficult. I did very poor in my university exams for third year in January because of this. I discovered propecia help which made me feel like i would be fucked forever and should just top myself. So I'm staying away from that place for good.

    Flash forward several months later to the beginning of may and I have definitely recovered somewhat, I achieve morning wood but they are definitely softer, my vision is usually fine but sometimes I still make little mistakes when i read and it can be a little blurry. Unfortunately at the moment I am definitely depressed and feeling hopeless about my situation which is most likely due to the quarantine isolation were all currently doing. I have noticed some days where my condition is better and my erections are firmer and I have had the DHT itch that was very prominent in between my accutane recovery and this crash but those days disappear quickly. I am able to masturbate however it does not feel ass good as it used to which is shit and my morning woods aren't as strong. I still sometimes have slight tinnitus but it comes and goes really quickly. My semen i also more normal despite not a lot being there. I have recovered to this point despite not exercising, eating like shit, smoking weed and drinking alcohol a fair bit.

    I'm now at a point where I want to take my recovery fully seriously, I think I will be fine as i completely recovered from a similar situation with accutane. It just fucking sucks that my early twenties are centred around recovering from this bullshit

    Questions:

    Have guys here maintained regular sex lives whilst suffering from this, I have an easy cheep way to get Viagra from my gym so i was wondering if anyone could give me some benefit from their experiences?

    Should I dive head first into the protocol that CD describes or should i slowly build my own based on the dozens of recovery storeys present on the internet?

    If i have slowly recovered whilst not taking it seriously am i likely to recover from this faster with healthy living?

    Do i have to do a water fast as I'm not really in a very bad situation like some seem to be, I feel a two week juice cleanse would be fine.

    If i add some grains into a paeleo diet but only wholegrain ones which are gluten free and make sure to back load should that be fine?

    I'm looking into determine sustain/sustain alpha to kick start my testosterone production has anyone tried this?

    Do i need all the herbs if I am to try cycling the herbs?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also

    I had some bad ball pain and nipple pain that has disappeared. No other sides to note.

  3. #3
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't pickpocket shitee maaaatee, time to get fakin out of there and not just "bit better". Fast as long as you can(5days+) and do the full thing. Juice feasts are WAY harder than waterfasts. Personally I think people should do both, but waterfast should be mandatory since autophagy and deep tissue healing mechanisms don't really take place during juice feasts, it mostly "just" fixes gut and givz minerals, while waterfasts go way beyond that.
    If you can't do gym you can do HIIT to yo supermarket. Cold showers, no bread, veggies daily aswell as the shitty ones like celery asparagus whatever tastes ueh. Get sum grass fed wheyy, a mixer and throw that in with a banana+berries tastes like heaven.


    If you alrdy slowly recover you will recover faster yes, if you pickpocket stuff, might take loong.
    Ma dikk was bent 90degree and rotated on axis, sometimes not even there. Sometimes not able to get any errection for weeks. I'm absolute great when it comes to that now.
    Don't kickstart your test with anything besides squads/deadlifts/beef/eggz/sun and sleep^^

    don't make this thing a lifelong goal to recover, cuz it's not. Start now and get better day by day
    herbs, probably the more the better, but it's expensive af. Personally just read up on all those and decided which one "fit" me a bit, and got like 12 total after awhile. Worth to say they last FORVER if you rotate lol.

    Welcome here and put in the work man! It actually gets fun faster than you think

  4. #4
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Don't pickpocket shitee maaaatee, time to get fakin out of there and not just "bit better". Fast as long as you can(5days+) and do the full thing. Juice feasts are WAY harder than waterfasts. Personally I think people should do both, but waterfast should be mandatory since autophagy and deep tissue healing mechanisms don't really take place during juice feasts, it mostly "just" fixes gut and givz minerals, while waterfasts go way beyond that.
    If you can't do gym you can do HIIT to yo supermarket. Cold showers, no bread, veggies daily aswell as the shitty ones like celery asparagus whatever tastes ueh. Get sum grass fed wheyy, a mixer and throw that in with a banana+berries tastes like heaven.


    If you alrdy slowly recover you will recover faster yes, if you pickpocket stuff, might take loong.
    Ma dikk was bent 90degree and rotated on axis, sometimes not even there. Sometimes not able to get any errection for weeks. I'm absolute great when it comes to that now.
    Don't kickstart your test with anything besides squads/deadlifts/beef/eggz/sun and sleep^^

    don't make this thing a lifelong goal to recover, cuz it's not. Start now and get better day by day
    herbs, probably the more the better, but it's expensive af. Personally just read up on all those and decided which one "fit" me a bit, and got like 12 total after awhile. Worth to say they last FORVER if you rotate lol.

    Welcome here and put in the work man! It actually gets fun faster than you think
    Hey man

    Cheers for the advice, how long have you been doing this and what percentage recovered do you think you are?
    Also whats your opinion on propecia help? I think that place is a fucking mess.

  5. #5
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gettin hammered just cuz it's May rn
    I'm 90-110% m8

    Pph also deletes and hidez recovery stories that should tell you enough, don't go there

  6. #6
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,965
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Hey man

    Cheers for the advice, how long have you been doing this and what percentage recovered do you think you are?
    Also whats your opinion on propecia help? I think that place is a fucking mess.
    Propecia help......sigh.

    If you want to dwell on how rightly fucked you are, hang out there, with that lot. Focus on the bad all the time and never the good, complain that 12 or so hours of the day is dark, as opposed to brightly lit half, you get the point.

    That site does a GREAT job of scaring the living shit out of anyone who spends time there.

    I get what you're feeling, but you're in it now regardless, so you have a choice to make. Either face, fix it and kick ass, or meekly survive by the doctors prescription pad which will do NOTHING but dig you deeper. Those are your choices.

    You're relatively young and even though you've been abusing the shit out of yourself, you've still managed to creep up a bit, symptom wise. I can tell you that if you keep on the road you're on, getting your dick back is gonna be a pain in the ass. You gotta go all in, or really, don't even bother going luke warm. IT NEVER works. I have yet to have somebody tell me that they've recovered by doing half this, half that, etc.

    You have to CHOOSE.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  7. #7
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey CD thaks for the respsonse.

    I've put in some research and have some questions about the protocol I'm builidng my plan atm and this will help.

    Pine pollen. I take this everyday along with my herb rotation do I take this twice a day like all the other herbs and will i not build a tolerance.
    Also whats the difference between the extract and the raw powder, I know that the extract is more potent and am assuming it doesn't matter which i choose?

    I take each herb twice a day does that mean i take the recommended dose or that i take half the dose twice? This is just to i can budget my cycle properly.

    For diet we do paleo, would it be bad some days if I were to eat complex carbs before a workout say for breakfast just so I'm getting a good amount of calories in?
    Whats your opinion on milk should i switch to almond milk or can i intake it if its organic and grass fed? I assume I should stay away from the standard processed stuff.

    Also for a backoad can it be done in two parts or do i have to eat all the carbs at once? I think i could split it into two meals with proteins and fats if the first is the case.

    Finally, with the prohormone cycle I am quite prone to acne do you think i'll have a problem with this?

  8. #8
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,965
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Hey CD thaks for the respsonse.

    I've put in some research and have some questions about the protocol I'm builidng my plan atm and this will help.

    Pine pollen. I take this everyday along with my herb rotation do I take this twice a day like all the other herbs and will i not build a tolerance.
    Also whats the difference between the extract and the raw powder, I know that the extract is more potent and am assuming it doesn't matter which i choose?

    I take each herb twice a day does that mean i take the recommended dose or that i take half the dose twice? This is just to i can budget my cycle properly.

    For diet we do paleo, would it be bad some days if I were to eat complex carbs before a workout say for breakfast just so I'm getting a good amount of calories in?
    Whats your opinion on milk should i switch to almond milk or can i intake it if its organic and grass fed? I assume I should stay away from the standard processed stuff.

    Also for a backoad can it be done in two parts or do i have to eat all the carbs at once? I think i could split it into two meals with proteins and fats if the first is the case.

    Finally, with the prohormone cycle I am quite prone to acne do you think i'll have a problem with this?
    Pine pollen you can take everyday, and for this you want the powder. It's more complete and has more of the vitamins and minerals where as the tincture is more hormone based. They both have their place, but the powder is more suited for daily dosing. Regardless of which one you use, you WILL NOT build a tolerance to this compound as it seems to work with the body as opposed to against it. You won't get shut down from these natural compounds.

    Dosing herbs: You simply follow the dosing guidelines on the package. Usually 1 teaspoon twice a day, depending on the herb. As you get into the protocol and your body starts to heal, you will need less of the herb. That is when you can start lowering the doses of each one. But for the time being, take it as directed.

    No complex carbs during the day. Save it for the backloading window. If you need more calories in the a.m. get it from fat or protein.

    I don't drink milk, but if you can handle dairy, there is no reason to not have it. Obviously organic grass fed is the best, if you can find it, and afford it.

    When backloading, you don't do it all in one shot as that would be practically impossible. You start backloading in the evening and go on for the rest of the night, slamming carbs until your full. I would usually do it in 2-4 portions of carbs only.

    You may get acne on a DHT cycle. Honestly, that should be the least of your concerns, but yes, it's a possibility.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •