User Tag List

Thread: R-Andro

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro

Hey guys, I’m considering running a PH cycle now that I’m on summer break. I was wondering, what general guidelines are there while in cycle? I’ve seen that you need to intake more carbs, anything else? Potassium intake or anything along those lines?

Also, I have a gene mutation making it so my body doesn’t break down neurotransmitters very well (COMT) things that increase dopamine like marijuana or anything of the sorts always spiked my anxiety, would this stuff be ok for me to take given those circumstances? I’ve read that they provide a lot of neurosteroids.

Thanks guys.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah on cycle you should eat more carbs during backloads. For potassium you can just drink coconut water which is what I did. I'd wait for CD's advice on the second question

Considering doing a long summer cycle myself, I have three MuscleGelz Andro bottles sitting here and I'm tempted... lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah on cycle you should eat more carbs during backloads. For potassium you can just drink coconut water which is what I did. I'd wait for CD's advice on the second question

Considering doing a long summer cycle myself, I have three MuscleGelz Andro bottles sitting here and I'm tempted... lol

Thanks bro. Yeah I recently had an experience with potassium depletion and it was brutal so I am NOT taking any chances haha. I'm a little nervous for PH's, I've been on the fence about them for a while. Is there anything I should be expecting experience-wise? Some people seem to have crazy reactions and some people say its really subtle and that you barely notice them.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Thanks bro. Yeah I recently had an experience with potassium depletion and it was brutal so I am NOT taking any chances haha. I'm a little nervous for PH's, I've been on the fence about them for a while. Is there anything I should be expecting experience-wise? Some people seem to have crazy reactions and some people say its really subtle and that you barely notice them.
    Just give it a go and if it doesn't agree with you, stop. It's not like fin which you can quit at the first sign of sides and still get fucked (which is what happened to me). These prohormones are very mild and safe when used correctly.

As for what to expect, it depends on the person but I had great results on my first cycle. Before it, exercise would make me feel like shit. On the cycle, I felt like a beast at the gym and when sprinting, and this stuck after the cycle was over. More aggression, harder erections, a more calm feeling overall. Baseline increased afterwards. Negatives were slightly more anxiety at times, and sometimes being too aggressive lol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Just give it a go and if it doesn't agree with you, stop. It's not like fin which you can quit at the first sign of sides and still get fucked (which is what happened to me). These prohormones are very mild and safe when used correctly.

As for what to expect, it depends on the person but I had great results on my first cycle. Before it, exercise would make me feel like shit. On the cycle, I felt like a beast at the gym and when sprinting, and this stuck after the cycle was over. More aggression, harder erections, a more calm feeling overall. Baseline increased afterwards. Negatives were slightly more anxiety at times, and sometimes being too aggressive lol.
    That about covers it!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"