User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Damn

Thanks for coming back to share - very inspiring.

As one of the PFS sufferers with gut issues that persist, I was wondering about how you chose (and your experience with) the sacromyces probiotic?

I ask as I have been really struggling to get my gut right, and most probiotics seem to make things worse in there!

Cheers

Def

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit, that's crazy - Your legs especially, congratulations on the hard work mate

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn was a model student of TMO, like many of you. He got to work and didn't quit. You can all do the same.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Damn was a model student of TMO, like many of you. He got to work and didn't quit. You can all do the same.
    Very inspiring for me to see this. Proof what can be achieved with full focus and dedication. 5 weeks of the drug now and a lot of my symptoms are heading this way and had it not been for this post I would of stressed myself thinking I was doomed and this is unfixable etc. Now I know it can be done and only I can stop myself.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Very inspiring for me to see this. Proof what can be achieved with full focus and dedication. 5 weeks of the drug now and a lot of my symptoms are heading this way and had it not been for this post I would of stressed myself thinking I was doomed and this is unfixable etc. Now I know it can be done and only I can stop myself.
    YOU are your only obstacle in fixing the issue. That's it. It's ALL up to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, thank you sincerely for taking the time to make this post. I needed to see this today. Inspired.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Damm, I have exactly the same symptoms as you. Very inspiring. Is there anything in particular that will help you recover your facial fat? What herbs did you rotate?

I am currently doing a paleo-diet but I don't know if bone broth can help us more in these cases

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ! So sorry to bother you but a reply would be appreciated I have a mild pfs but my only issue which gives me sleepless nights is the face, i think I have facial bone thinning or whatsver I dont even know what that is, my face looks puffy and thin at various times, jaw shape is kinda there but bones feel uncomfortable and mildly sensitive to touch. Loose skin on face. Pointy chin etc. did you have all this? Any reply would be appreciated, just finished a waterfast and feel very good but this is bugging me..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on recovery, it sure seems like it was an amazing ride for you! Truly an inspiration.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Congrats on recovery, it sure seems like it was an amazing ride for you! Truly an inspiration.
    Bro just look at the pictures. He clearly had that and recovered.