User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skin, Bone & Muscle

Hey guys. I have been getting a number of questions re: if I had skin, bone & muscle issues and if I recovered from them. You can see a pretty complete list of my cognitive, emotional, sexual & physical (both appearance & functional) shit storm of symptoms I suffered in my main thread, but the answer is yes, yes, yes, yes, yes & yes. I will dump some crash/recovery pics in this thread (pics or it didn't happen, right? . The reason I am doing this is because I believe our mental state is most critical to our recovery. The constant fear, anxiety & doubt keeps us in a high-stress, highly inflammatory state which continues to destabilize our bio-chemical homeostasis, worsens symptoms and prevents recovery - it is a literal death spiral. If you read the recovery posts, you will see a common thread of: 1) truly believing you will recover, 2) developing your plan, and 3) just getting the fuck on with your life. So hopefully these pics will help you with that journey.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for doing this damn. As someone who has crashed recently and is suffering from loss of fat specifically on the face this is very reassuring that it will revert to type over the course of following the protocol.

Thanks again

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Upper body after crash Attachment 1593

Upper body after recovery Attachment 1594
    Wow Brother. What a difference. How long did it take for you too recover? Congrats MAN

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow this is crazy! Congrats man! How long into the protocol did things go back to normal? Also did you have wrinkling on your face from fat loss?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job man!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus i didn't realise how hard this thing hits people but nice job on the recovery man, shits inspirational .

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you for coming back and sharing. It's posts like this, from recovered members that make such a HUGE difference to the guys coming in after you. Huge. Thanks for giving back man.

And damn.....upper body transformation was something else, huh? Great job.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys…What I wish I could somehow “show” you though was my recovery from the worst part of all of this. I have talked to a number of you about how after my crash I felt like there was a dimmer switch that had been turned way down on all my senses…everything around me seemed dull, muted, distant. Although my recovery from that was gradual and took nearly two years, I remember vividly one day during the summer of 2018. I was driving to the gym with the top & doors off my Jeep. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. The colors everywhere were brilliant. I could feel the wind and the warmth of the sun. I felt completely aware and engaged with everything around me. I realized I was actually experiencing life again…it was fucking amazing! Kick some ass, boys.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys…What I wish I could somehow “show” you though was my recovery from the worst part of all of this. I have talked to a number of you about how after my crash I felt like there was a dimmer switch that had been turned way down on all my senses…everything around me seemed dull, muted, distant. Although my recovery from that was gradual and took nearly two years, I remember vividly one day during the summer of 2018. I was driving to the gym with the top & doors off my Jeep. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. The colors everywhere were brilliant. I could feel the wind and the warmth of the sun. I felt completely aware and engaged with everything around me. I realized I was actually experiencing life again…it was fucking amazing! Kick some ass, boys.
    Yes I have had moments like that. It’s a beautiful feeling when your body is working. Then I fall off with the protocol and after a few months I crash and something completely shuts off. Could have the most beautiful girl next 2 me and I feel nothing. Can’t fall off anymore. Anyway congrats brother. That’s Awesome that your out of this HELL

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is honestly my exact experience. Especially in my vision, I was just telling someone the other day how my vision is "dimmer", like someone turned down the lights in my head. I notice it at night time and on cloudy days. All of my senses, taste, touch, smell, vision, dick sensitivity, all dampened, and the air around me feels far away and foggy, same with my brain. I read your post a while back and you said your vision looked like an Instagram filter, pretty perfect way to describe it. The best way I can describe the whole experience to someone is it feels like I am underwater.

Thans for coming back and giving words of encouragement man, without guys explaining stuff like that I would have never believed there was a way out of it. I shudder to think about where I would have been without this forum.