User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18 year old's road to recovery

Hi guys, I found out about this site recently and it's made me feel hopeful for the first time in months. I took fin at 17 years old from September to mid October 2019 and quit after getting ed and sensitive nipples on it. The usual followed, got better for a couple weeks and then crashed on November 5, 2019. My penis got small and shriveled up in an hour glass and bent to the left, I had brain fog, no erections, stomach pains, bad sleep, etc. What's weird is everything got better until January when I felt pains in my face. I lost a ton of fat on my face, and my cheeks and eyes sunk in. Other things rolled in as time has gone on, while other things have passed.
    These are my current symptoms: -Muscle wastage / softer muscles (skinnier arms, butt, and neck)
    -Bloating
    -Weaker erections (can still get rock hard during sex but not masturbation)
    -Penis curved to left
    -Mild Eye floaters
    -Occasional pain in random areas of my body (possibly bone, not too bad)
    -Occasional twitches
    -Very very mild brain fog sometimes
    -Gum recession
    -Worst of all, my facial changes: fat loss, sunken eyes and cheeks, smaller chin, possibly smaller nose?, dry skin, loose skin that I can pull, aging, wrinkles under eyes and around mouth, crows feet, smaller face overall)
    So as you can see I'm hit pretty badly on the physical end. I haven't seen guys with what the facial issues who've recovered (I'm sure there are), so I'm really hoping that can be fixed. if anyone has the facial changes and recovered please let me know, it's the most upsetting side for me.
    But anyway, I'm so happy to have found this site as I was getting super depressed reading the doom and gloom of propeciahelp. I'm gonna be starting on the protocol really soon, once I can get everything for a juice feast. I've already started a paleo diet and cold showers. I'll keep you guys updated!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Hi guys, I found out about this site recently and it's made me feel hopeful for the first time in months. I took fin at 17 years old from September to mid October 2019 and quit after getting ed and sensitive nipples on it. The usual followed, got better for a couple weeks and then crashed on November 5, 2019. My penis got small and shriveled up in an hour glass and bent to the left, I had brain fog, no erections, stomach pains, bad sleep, etc. What's weird is everything got better until January when I felt pains in my face. I lost a ton of fat on my face, and my cheeks and eyes sunk in. Other things rolled in as time has gone on, while other things have passed.
    These are my current symptoms: -Muscle wastage / softer muscles (skinnier arms, butt, and neck)
    -Bloating
    -Weaker erections (can still get rock hard during sex but not masturbation)
    -Penis curved to left
    -Mild Eye floaters
    -Occasional pain in random areas of my body (possibly bone, not too bad)
    -Occasional twitches
    -Very very mild brain fog sometimes
    -Gum recession
    -Worst of all, my facial changes: fat loss, sunken eyes and cheeks, smaller chin, possibly smaller nose?, dry skin, loose skin that I can pull, aging, wrinkles under eyes and around mouth, crows feet, smaller face overall)
    So as you can see I'm hit pretty badly on the physical end. I haven't seen guys with what the facial issues who've recovered (I'm sure there are), so I'm really hoping that can be fixed. if anyone has the facial changes and recovered please let me know, it's the most upsetting side for me.
    But anyway, I'm so happy to have found this site as I was getting super depressed reading the doom and gloom of propeciahelp. I'm gonna be starting on the protocol really soon, once I can get everything for a juice feast. I've already started a paleo diet and cold showers. I'll keep you guys updated!
    There most definitely are. As a matter of fact, here is one that just came in: Skin, Bone Muscle
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There most definitely are. As a matter of fact, here is one that just came in: Skin, Bone Muscle
    Thanks for the reply CD. I saw that thread when it came out, absolutely incredible. Definitely got me in a better mood, and his physical state was 3x worse than mine too. I'm already on the paleo diet and exercise routine as of last week and feel like I have more energy than before. Also got some pimples on my face after having a dry face for months.
    The big thing I'm trying to do is convince my mom to let me juice feast for 7 days so I can REALLY get into the protocol. She wants me to only do it for 3 cause she says I'm young and too skinny for extended periods. Gonna keep trying to convince her, then I'll move on to talking to her about the herbs. Will keep you updated.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply CD. I saw that thread when it came out, absolutely incredible. Definitely got me in a better mood, and his physical state was 3x worse than mine too. I'm already on the paleo diet and exercise routine as of last week and feel like I have more energy than before. Also got some pimples on my face after having a dry face for months.
    The big thing I'm trying to do is convince my mom to let me juice feast for 7 days so I can REALLY get into the protocol. She wants me to only do it for 3 cause she says I'm young and too skinny for extended periods. Gonna keep trying to convince her, then I'll move on to talking to her about the herbs. Will keep you updated.
    Listen....if your mother wants to speak to me, pm me. We can make arrangements. On the house.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been on most of the protocol for just over a week now. Gonna start a juice feast real soon and then will start the herbs. I've noticed more energy, a bit of a healthier looking face, and some pimples on my face. Skin does continue to worsen on face, but I figure that'll get under control once I start the fast and herbs. I think the fast will do wonders for my face issues.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Been on most of the protocol for just over a week now. Gonna start a juice feast real soon and then will start the herbs. I've noticed more energy, a bit of a healthier looking face, and some pimples on my face. Skin does continue to worsen on face, but I figure that'll get under control once I start the fast and herbs. I think the fast will do wonders for my face issues.
    Keep in mind, this is a long game. A marathon, not a sprint. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen at your intended time frame, because it NEVER does.

TIME + CONSISTENCY = RESULTS.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting a 3 day juice feast today. I'll go on longer if I can but this is what my family is comfortable with for now. Will keep you guys updated.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im 21 and going to start CD's protocol too. But i am wondering which supplements to use. I can't have all of thise supplements on your site. Is there a way to pick the most useful 6-8 of them? I also can't find R-Andro in my country. What can i do? @Cdsnuts

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Im 21 and going to start CD's protocol too. But i am wondering which supplements to use. I can't have all of thise supplements on your site. Is there a way to pick the most useful 6-8 of them? I also can't find R-Andro in my country. What can i do? @Cdsnuts
    Cooper.....stop spamming the board. You keep asking the same question over and over again when you have a website that clearly tells you what to do.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Cooper.....stop spamming the board. You keep asking the same question over and over again when you have a website that clearly tells you what to do.
    I feel like you keep dodging my questions. I have already read your website. But they are too much of supplements there, im looking to buy the 7 best of them, that's all i could do. And i don't have acsess to R-Andro. Is this necessary? I am going to joing gym this week. Also how much juiciefast should i do? I really can't do a 21 day one. Is 3 is ok too?