User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    This is what sets this forum apart from others. Elsewhere people are trying something some other person has done to recover and expect to instantly feel better. They might have a good day due to placebo or what not and then get bad again and continue to discard something that may have helped them in the long run.

I get the shakes when I do wim hoff during highly anxious moments. During the breath hold my whole body just starts to shake violently for some reason. Try not to worry about it and just notice it as a curiosity.
    That's normal, believe it or not.

Doesn't happen anymore, but in the beginning, if anyone were to see me, they would have probably called 911 thinking I was seizing. The best thing you can do is go with it.....just let it happen. It's supposed to. It's cleansing.

And yes, too many guys just don't give it long enough.....I get it.....but it's the only thing that's gonna do it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm around a month in on everything but herbs so far. My girlfriend offered to get me some for my birthday in a couples weeks lol so I'll be starting then. Overall I haven't seen any changes in anything, maybe feel slightly more anxious. Sometimes I feel like my face looks ok, some days it looks awful and aged along with the jawline. It's definitely a knock on my confidence but I understand its part of the process.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also maybe worth noting, something I found weird last night was I had two strong full body jerks while trying to fall asleep. Like when you're in that stage where youre half asleep I was woken up with a quick jerk and racing heart. (its different from the common feeling where you feel like your falling, it was more strong) Don't know what could be causing that besides anxiety. Anyone else had this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Also maybe worth noting, something I found weird last night was I had two strong full body jerks while trying to fall asleep. Like when you're in that stage where youre half asleep I was woken up with a quick jerk and racing heart. (its different from the common feeling where you feel like your falling, it was more strong) Don't know what could be causing that besides anxiety. Anyone else had this?
    It’s most likely anxiety. But it is probably worth checking out if u have sleep apnea. Ask your girlfriend if you snore a lot. Could be your body violently wakes up because it’s not getting oxygen. Try sleeping on your side if you are a back sleeper.

I’ve had similar things happen to me in the form of anxiety attacks right at the moment of dozing off. Once I got my anxiety under control it went away.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just pfs.....

And good for your girl! Get them herbs!

You're not going to notice or feel much of anything for a few months......just an fyi. You may definitely get some slight relief of some symptoms...just enough to show you that you're going in the right direction and to keep going.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just pfs.....

And good for your girl! Get them herbs!

You're not going to notice or feel much of anything for a few months......just an fyi. You may definitely get some slight relief of some symptoms...just enough to show you that you're going in the right direction and to keep going.
    Yeah I'm thinking once I add in the herbs I'll get some brief relief of symptoms to show I'm in the right direction. My collection is now somewhat respectable. Have Maca, tongkat Ali, gingko, and my gf got me rhodiola and ashwaganda today. Looked for the ones @maxout recommended me but couldn't find them at the store. Will have to order online.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking once I add in the herbs I'll get some brief relief of symptoms to show I'm in the right direction. My collection is now somewhat respectable. Have Maca, tongkat Ali, gingko, and my gf got me rhodiola and ashwaganda today. Looked for the ones @maxout recommended me but couldn't find them at the store. Will have to order online.
    FYI....there is a reason lost empire herbs is used. QUALITY. I know the links on some of them need to be fixed, but the ones you CAN get from LEH, you should.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why didnt you jump on the herbs as soon as finishing the waterfast? Without herbs the protocol seems like 30%? Even less? Your symptoms are identical to mine, I am currently waterfasting. Loose skin and smaller face too

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Why didnt you jump on the herbs as soon as finishing the waterfast? Without herbs the protocol seems like 30%? Even less? Your symptoms are identical to mine, I am currently waterfasting. Loose skin and smaller face too
    That's not really an accurate statement. The herbs are just one aspect of a much larger protocol. The protocol is definitely more then "30%" without the herbs if you're doing the whole thing.

And it's good to refeed for a few weeks before immediately jumping back on the herbs after a cleanse. You want to build your body up a bit first

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Was doing pretty decently in April, rotating herbs, eating well, working out, had my 19th bday. Unfortunately my gf of two years broke up with me in the beginning of may and its I fell off after that. It's been really hard as she's was my best friend and number one supporter helping me get out of the worst times. Had a stress crash from it and my face looks worse again and getting heart palpitations and anxiety and the like. Getting my life back on track now and getting back on it.
    BTW, is losing a defined jawline a PFS symptom? I feel like my jawline has gotten weaker but I dont know if im imagining it. I feel really ugly right now lol