User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Update: Was doing pretty decently in April, rotating herbs, eating well, working out, had my 19th bday. Unfortunately my gf of two years broke up with me in the beginning of may and its I fell off after that. It's been really hard as she's was my best friend and number one supporter helping me get out of the worst times. Had a stress crash from it and my face looks worse again and getting heart palpitations and anxiety and the like. Getting my life back on track now and getting back on it.
    BTW, is losing a defined jawline a PFS symptom? I feel like my jawline has gotten weaker but I dont know if im imagining it. I feel really ugly right now lol
    Yes, it is. Your Test. to Estro ratio is off and you're holding more water, not only that, your body fat deposits will change to more feminine areas, so yes, you will lose your jawline until you get yourself sorted out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, it is. Your Test. to Estro ratio is off and you're holding more water, not only that, your body fat deposits will change to more feminine areas, so yes, you will lose your jawline until you get yourself sorted out.
    Wouldn't that be more the case if I had low test rather than low estrogen? I thought low estrogen would mean fat loss if anything

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Wouldn't that be more the case if I had low test rather than low estrogen? I thought low estrogen would mean fat loss if anything
    I don't think you understood. Your ratio of T:E is off....not calibrated....off kilter. I wasn't saying one was higher then the other etc. But typically, when your E is higher then it should be, you hold water and your body fat deposits change towards the feminine side. If you're E is too low you can experience anxiety, sore joints, stiffness, etc. I won't go into the details of low Test because I'm sure everyone here already knows those. It's not so much what the numbers are, as it's more how they're balanced amongst themselves.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"