User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I feel like you keep dodging my questions. I have already read your website. But they are too much of supplements there, im looking to buy the 7 best of them, that's all i could do. And i don't have acsess to R-Andro. Is this necessary? I am going to joing gym this week. Also how much juiciefast should i do? I really can't do a 21 day one. Is 3 is ok too?
    Cooper...I don't dodge questions...as a matter of fact, I've answered your question probably a hundred other times through out the development of TMO and this forum. Your job, is to read what I wrote, if in fact you want to better yourself and ONLY if you want to better yourself.

This may come across a bit crass to others who are reading this for the first time, but the issue is you just keep asking simple questions that have been answered ad nauseum over the past seven or eight years of me posting on this forum. Not only that, but now you have decided to ask the same question, on someone elses months old thread....an 18yr olds, month long thread.

I could at this point have simply answered your question and it would have taken me less time then writing this response, but had I done that, you would have ultimately had to end up asking me another one that could have been easily answered.

I'm not being a hard ass here, but I've learned over the years what works, and what doesn't. If you're having this much trouble getting started and are questioning so many things already, you're going to have a rough go of it my man. What is listed, is what works. It doesn't matter whether you think there are too many supplements....lol.

You need to READ.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-02-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"