Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spigens story - Recovery Log

Hello gentlemen,

I'm new here & I'm going to be embarking on the road to recovery so any advice/votes of confidence/motivation minus what is set out on the TMO site would be greatly appreciated!

To quickly summarise the negatives the last 3 months have been nothing short of pure hell.. I stopped fin after taking it for a month due to noticing sexual sides & then crashed a few days later around Christmas in a foreign country whilst away for work, this ended up in 4 days of pure insomnia, hallucinations, psychosis & just about all the other sides mentioned in the typical stories on here. I somehow managed to get myself home to the UK on day 4 and have been working to piece my life together & stopping myself from being taken to a psych ward ever since... Things are still a long way from where I was pre-fin but when I set my mind to something I usually get there.

My main current symptoms are:

- Brain fog (to the point typing this & recalling all my symptoms is almost impossible!)
    - Memory Loss
    - Anxiety
    - Manic Depression
    - Lack of emotions
    - All Sexual sides
    - No Libido
    - increased hair loss
    - Face aging ie. lines & loss of definiton
    - Dry skin

I'm in a completely different place now from where I was in Late Dec / Early January - I can sleep, I can remember my date of birth... (Ye it was that bad), I have bowel movements, I get nocturnal erections that are 80% of the old size, I can eat, I can pee & I believe that is down to time, diet, meditation, cold showers & limiting masturbation. I have continued to notice fluctuations and have found myself to be very sensitive to pretty much everything (supps/masturbation/alcohol/food etc) I had a 10-day window at the end of Feb where mentally I felt around 75% healed however a glass of wine & no doubt adding additional stresses caused me to crash pretty hard into almost the same state as I encountered at the start.

I seem to have got myself into an ok window again now and because of that I feel it's the perfect time to fully commit to the protocol and I'm on day 2 of a 7-10 day juice feast. After that, I'll be ticking off the following each day:

Wim hoff Breathing on wake
    Cold Shower
    Skin Brush
    Good Sleep
    Diet & No alcohol
    Exercise
    Daily Supplements
    Herb Cycle (I'm anxious about the herbs as of how badly I seem to react to any form of supplement/medication - This has been a life long thing but even more so now - So any advice on when to start here would be appreciated!
    No forums / Googling symptoms (Propeciahelp & pfs foundation has no doubt fuelled half of the mental symptoms I've been through..)
    Limit Xenoestrogens
    Meditation before bed
    Sun Exposure
    No Masturbation

I intend to add in the pumping & the remaining parts of the protocol a little down the line once I get the following mastered - I'll be honest my penis is the least of my worries currently. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Thank you in advance, let's get this chapter put to bed...
    Last edited by Spigen17; 03-15-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Hello gentleman,

I'm new here & I'm going to be embarking on the road to recovery so any advice/votes of confidence/motivation minus what is set out on the TMO site would be greatly appreciated!

To quickly summarise the negatives the last 3 months have been nothing short of pure hell.. I stopped fin after taking it for a month due to noticing sexual sides & then crashed a few days later around Christmas in a foreign country whilst away for work, this ended up in 4 days of pure insomnia, hallucinations, psychosis & just about all the other sides mentioned in the typical stories on here. I somehow managed to get myself home to the UK on day 4 and have been working to piece my life together & stopping myself from being taken to a psych ward ever since... Things are still a long way from where I was pre-fin but when I set my mind to something I usually get there.

My main current symptoms are:

- Brain fog (to the point typing this & recalling all my symptoms is almost impossible!)
    - Memory Loss
    - Anxiety
    - Manic Depression
    - Lack of emotions
    - All Sexual sides
    - No Libido
    - increased hair loss
    - Face aging ie. lines & loss of definiton
    - Dry skin

I'm in a completely different place now from where I was in Late Dec / Early January - I can sleep, I can remember my date of birth... (Ye it was that bad), I have bowel movements, I get nocturnal erections that are 80% of the old size, I can eat, I can pee & I believe that is down to time, diet, meditation, cold showers & limiting masturbation. I have continued to notice fluctuations and have found myself to be very sensitive to pretty much everything (supps/masturbation/alcohol/food etc) I had a 10-day window at the end of Feb where mentally I felt around 75% healed however a glass of wine & no doubt adding additional stresses caused me to crash pretty hard into almost the same state as I encountered at the start.

I seem to have got myself into an ok window again now and because of that I feel it's the perfect time to fully commit to the protocol and I'm on day 2 of a 7-10 day juice feast. After that, I'll be ticking off the following each day:

Wim hoff Breathing on wake
    Cold Shower
    Skin Brush
    Good Sleep
    Diet & No alcohol
    Exercise
    Daily Supplements
    Herb Cycle (I'm anxious about the herbs as of how badly I seem to react to any form of supplement/medication - This has been a life long thing but even more so now - So any advice on when to start here would be appreciated!
    No forums / Googling symptoms (Propeciahelp & pfs foundation has no doubt fuelled half of the mental symptoms I've been through..)
    Limit Xenoestrogens
    Meditation before bed
    Sun Exposure
    No Masturbation

I intend to add in the pumping & the remaining parts of the protocol a little down the line once I get the following mastered - I'll be honest my penis is the least of my worries currently. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Thank you in advance, let's get this chapter put to bed...
    Welcome.

If you're still getting regular erections and have no sexual sides, the pump isn't necessary. Unless you want to maximize your penis potential, then you can skip it. But, you'll never see your unit get as big as it get's after a pumping session.

That being said, you have to do what you can afford and what you have it narrowed down to right now is correct.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Welcome.

If you're still getting regular erections and have no sexual sides, the pump isn't necessary. Unless you want to maximize your penis potential, then you can skip it. But, you'll never see your unit get as big as it get's after a pumping session.

That being said, you have to do what you can afford and what you have it narrowed down to right now is correct.
    Thanks, CD - I am getting nocturnal erections & some more morning ones (Which I take is a good sign?) - however, do have issues with maintaining erections, Libido, sensitivity, cold genitals, reduction in size in flaccid state (changes day to day). I will add it in maybe in a month or two!

Don't suppose you have any thoughts on adding in the herbs straight after the feast? Would you wait it out and see if diet / supps / training helps to deter dramatic crashes or just hit the ground running on all fronts?

Cheers

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Thanks, CD - I am getting nocturnal erections & some more morning ones (Which I take is a good sign?) - however, do have issues with maintaining erections, Libido, sensitivity, cold genitals, reduction in size in flaccid state (changes day to day). I will add it in maybe in a month or two!

Don't suppose you have any thoughts on adding in the herbs straight after the feast? Would you wait it out and see if diet / supps / training helps to deter dramatic crashes or just hit the ground running on all fronts?

Cheers
    No....definitely add AT LEAST a seven day herbal cycle........at least. The herbs are BIG part of the puzzle which helps put everything together. It doesnt' matter if you wait a month or so after the cleanse.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome.

I can’t help it, maximizing penis potential just sounds way too funny.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, hold on in there. If you ever need reassurance go read the countless recoveries in the stickies.

I have only been on the protocol for 10 days but it's already helping my anxiety. Just knowing that you are taking concrete action goes a long way. I shook off the mental sides, and let me tell you it feels amazing only having to worry about the sexual. You will get there, just focus 1 day at a time.

I am not a veteran of the forum but I hope it can help, I think that's what this forum is all about. Good vibes and commitment to appropriate actions will lead to healing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No....definitely add AT LEAST a seven day herbal cycle........at least. The herbs are BIG part of the puzzle which helps put everything together. It doesnt' matter if you wait a month or so after the cleanse.
    Noted, The herb supplier I've found & have noticed other members using in the UK offer a 5 cap tester option.. will give at least 15 of the herbs 5 rounds. Thank you for your help so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey man, hold on in there. If you ever need reassurance go read the countless recoveries in the stickies.

I have only been on the protocol for 10 days but it's already helping my anxiety. Just knowing that you are taking concrete action goes a long way. I shook off the mental sides, and let me tell you it feels amazing only having to worry about the sexual. You will get there, just focus 1 day at a time.

I am not a veteran of the forum but I hope it can help, I think that's what this forum is all about. Good vibes and commitment to appropriate actions will lead to healing
    Thank you, brother - Fingers crossed we can progress through this mess together.

I've just read your story... Madness how 1 pill can do such damage - Looks like you've made some great progress already so fingers crossed you're on the road! I agree that having something to focus on, seems to be a big part of this - the juicing isn't phasing me at all as I know it's literally my only option at this stage. Which herbs have you gone for? Any notable reactions?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you got this for the juicing, the last days are somehow easier.

I had tinnitus, insomnia, anxiety, pretty much all the mental sides and all the sexual sides. 15 weeks later, I only have mild tinnitus and some sexual sides. So things can and WILL definitely get better, it's just hard to imagine it when you are going through it. I thought I would always stay this way, but yet here I am today.

Herb wise I couldn't tell you, I haven't received mine yet. I really don't think you have anything to worry about but I will let more experienced members chime in. I chose Tongkat, Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Cistanche, He Shou Wu, Ant Extract and Rodholia.

Keep us updated on your progress

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post

For your sake, let's hope you don't become a veteran! In and out, one and done.