Hi guys, I found out about this site recently and it's made me feel hopeful for the first time in months. I took fin at 17 years old from September to mid October 2019 and quit after getting ed and sensitive nipples on it. The usual followed, got better for a couple weeks and then crashed on November 5, 2019. My penis got small and shriveled up in an hour glass and bent to the left, I had brain fog, no erections, stomach pains, bad sleep, etc. What's weird is everything got better until January when I felt pains in my face. I lost a ton of fat on my face, and my cheeks and eyes sunk in. Other things rolled in as time has gone on, while other things have passed.
These are my current symptoms: -Muscle wastage / softer muscles (skinnier arms, butt, and neck)
-Bloating
-Weaker erections (can still get rock hard during sex but not masturbation)
-Penis curved to left
-Mild Eye floaters
-Occasional pain in random areas of my body (possibly bone, not too bad)
-Occasional twitches
-Very very mild brain fog sometimes
-Gum recession
-Worst of all, my facial changes: fat loss, sunken eyes and cheeks, smaller chin, possibly smaller nose?, dry skin, loose skin that I can pull, aging, wrinkles under eyes and around mouth, crows feet, smaller face overall)
So as you can see I'm hit pretty badly on the physical end. I haven't seen guys with what the facial issues who've recovered (I'm sure there are), so I'm really hoping that can be fixed. if anyone has the facial changes and recovered please let me know, it's the most upsetting side for me.
But anyway, I'm so happy to have found this site as I was getting super depressed reading the doom and gloom of propeciahelp. I'm gonna be starting on the protocol really soon, once I can get everything for a juice feast. I've already started a paleo diet and cold showers. I'll keep you guys updated!