Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
Makes a lot of sense buddy will definetely up my water intake and set a goal

Unfortunately as feared my sleep has gone again. After steady day on day improvement in my water fast which culminated in 8 hours yesterday I barely managed 3 with no signs of going back for more which was one of the reasons I did the waterfast and didn't power through the protocol. Whenever I was on the verge of sleeping I'd feel this uneasy feeling in my stomach/gut that I know is stopping me.

Hopefully this is an up and downswing as to be honest prior to my mistake I wouldn't really say I suffered with downswings at least none that I could feel, it just seemed like I was at a solid baseline which gradually was on a upward trend

That protein powder crash I'm sure messed up my gut and immune system. The water fast I believe helped my gut tremendously but the fact that I got sick a week after ingesting it and then coming off the fast it seems I may have picked something else up. Everytime I feel I'm on the mend feels like something is around the corner.

I seemed to be doing so well for so long that it's almost hard to believe I'm back in this state but regardless got to keep reminding myself that it's just a phase and also the protocol will fix everything eventually. Weights and herbs here we come
All in man. Not just weights and herbs......ALL OF IT.