Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
Hey fellow fighters

Figured I'd update as it's been a while. Good news is I've finally gotten over whatever muscoskeletal issue I was having as now I can workout and feel the normal aches and pains as opposed to the muscle pain I'd feel after for 2 or so weeks so I can finally restart on the weights side of the protocol.

Ramadan definetely help get over this as doing intermittent fasting for 30 days eating in a 4 hour window seemed to kill the issue which is a relief and I just completed my first week back at the gym doing 4 days.

In those 5 or so months without the weights I did still see some improvements just based off everything else on the protocol specifically my face which looks more and more like it used to and my jawline starting to stick out more and just generally a better looking face especially compared my previous crash where I was back to square one in that department

I'd like the takeaway for anyone reading this to be if you are going to add stuff into the protocol PLEASE make sure you take even a quarter of the dose and assess your reaction to it
It was a protein shake which caused this bad reaction for me but it didn't help that I took 40g which I've learned after was way too much and not too say that protein shakes don't have their place here it's more just saying that, especially for newbies, you'll inevitably be strict with the protocol through the first month or two but once the tide starts to turn you'll find that you want to try new things which could have benefits but like I've seen CD stress in some threads stick to what is working as any other supplement isn't likely to speed up your recovery you are better off just sticking to what is working

Will look to update in another few months with updates
Congrats bro ! The face thing scared me a lot too and your face story sounds 100% like mine ! Thanks for the update, really helped me out.