So today is going to be the start of my minimum 7 day water fast. I did two water fast previously one lasted just a day and that was the day after my initial crash and rebound period and I then did a 5 day water fast which then led into ramadan. I don't know if it was a consequence of the water fasts but from then till now the anxiety has gone and the insomnia also. Start feeling tired at around 9ish and tend to wake up around 4-5am each night which is a long way from when my pounding heart rate would not let me rest and my anxiety that stemmed from my gut wouldn't allow me to think straight or get any kind of rest.

I can definetely see this water fast being a lot tougher than previous ones as my appetite is quite high and my mood has improved a lot compared to before but none the less I feel its important to have a good cleanse before healing the body. 

It has been now just over 7 weeks since my crash and in terms of symptoms I would say the only ones that are causing issues are ED (can still get it going by visual stimulation, mentally is more difficult) and not as full as before, my face also which is worrying me as I am not long off the poison and I've seen a lot of changes such as sunken eyes and cheeks and my jaw seems to have sucked the skin into it (worried about potential bone loss and hoping the protocol will stop the changes in its tracks and reverse) and lastly muscle wastage especially around arms and wrists and thighs and calves also hips.

I've purchased 7 herbs from LEH and plan to purchase at least 7 more to have a 14 day cycle, as I do not plan to run a prohormones so I feel the more herbs I have the quicker I can get to where I want to be. 

Overall I'm doing pretty well all things considered and have made noticeable improvements from 7 weeks ago where I thought my life was over. Only frustrating thing is face changes as it is a constant reminder of what has happened and if not for that I would probably say I was 70% of the way there

As a side note I've noticed that the new school of the Cdnuts protocol undergrads seem to be suffering similar sides mainly being physical like @ethanrecovering. I'm sure it wont be long before we are wearing our caps and gowns!