Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
You'll be ok brother. Stick to it and you'll be better looking and feel better than you did before pretty quickly.

Forearms and calves for me too were noticeably smaller. I think this is related to high cortisol and or mild insulin resistance. The protocol tackles both of these.

Also, for the faical stuff get a high quality Vit K2 supplment and take eggshell calcium. These are both amazing for bone health. My jaw has never looked better.

You can also do face dunks in really cold water to improve facial skin quality and to spot treat fat cells
Hey Driven,

Thanks for taking the time to message I really appreciate it.

Im already taking vitamin D 3000 iu but I've seen that there is a vitamin D + K2 supplement so I'll get a good quality reviewed one off amazon now and I'll also look into eggshell calcium as that is a quite a glowing review you've given it. Also I take cold showers daily and do notice my face looks more vibrant after like you said.

I'm sure the protocol will take me back to myself pre fin it's just sometimes when symptoms do get worse you do research and with the facial ones it does seem quite rare I mean a Google search will take you to the dark side where of course noone recovers and here on swole source there isn't many start to finish threads regarding facial wasting as apposed to the other more common sides so it's hard to gauge a rough timescale. But I assume once I'm on the water fast Ill at least have the comfort of knowing I'm starting my journey to go back to who I was.

Also congrats on your progress and where you are now Driven. I remember reading your thread previously and you made me have the craziest though that the pfs I'm dealing with is not too bad :-). But with a screen name like the one you have it was never in question!