Thanks for the reassurance guys much appreciated. Should I have any sleep issues I'll go for the glycine

On another note i was hoping for some advice as I've had (my last) setback of my own doing

I was at a work function and the team went for pizzas after and I ordered a gluten free pizza which was really my first take away of any kind since being hit with this

Anyway had the pizza and felt fine but then just before bed I felt slight pain left side of my neck which is maybe the thyroid but went to sleep fine and then in the afternoon yesterday when I went toilet went to wipe I noticed bright red blood which alarmed me as I've never had anything like this apart from after my protein shake crash I had bloody pee but that went away.

The bloody stool happened twice yesterday and then this morning. I don't really have a stomach ache or pain. Obviously googling this brings up stuff no one wants to hear but I doubt it's something serious as like I said everything was really good up until this point and the gluten free pizza is the only change in about 8 months. Admittidley I should add I did have the pizza on a day where I didn't work out so I think that couldn't help

Just wanted any advice really, would super appreciate. Hopefully by this time next week it will clear up