Hi Guys,

Following on from my introduction my story goes as follows

Debated for about 2 months whether to take finasteride. In terms of side effects the main ones I heard about were ED which may persist after use but did not know about the whole host of other sides that comes with the poison. After numerous YouTube videos (mostly pro-fin admitedly) I decided to take the punt and the plan being (to reduce sides funnily enough) take the pills three times a week Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Took the first pill on Wednesday just before I slept and felt fine until I tried to get an erection and it was noticeably harder to get fully up and when it was it did not stay for as long as it usually does.. Que some alarm bells however going through reddit and listening to these two Australian hair loss doctors regarding sides like that I was told chances are they would subside after a week so thought nothing much of it. Took the second pill on Friday as planned and the ED was still the same the following Saturday and it was at that point that I began thinking its not worth it and was not going to take another pill.

Then sometime that Saturday evening I had a very bad panic/anxiety attack I couldn't sit still I had all these crazy thoughts through my mind, my heartbeat was through the roof, couldn't sleep and worst of all this crippling anxiety I couldn't shake off.

Did a water fast the following Sunday (not sure if it helped) but I then did feel on the mend the following week as in I could sleep, eat whatever I wanted (not junk though) no anxiety but then a week to the day I had my first anxiety attack I had the second which wasn't as bad but then after effects of it were, as in I couldn't sleep again, anxiety returned etc.

After my second attack I then did a water fast for 5 days and since those 5 days till now I am doing ramadan (in my case, intermittent fasting from midnight to around half 8 in the evening) and since then and cutting out gluten and dairy thankfully my sleep has returned back to normal and the crippling anxiety had drastically reduced and I only really feel it if I am stressed and not every single second like before.

Unfortunately when I did crash I ended up on reddit and pph which did not help the anxiety at all. I actually mentioned on pph during my dark days that if things do not improve that I will embark on this protocol but was told its dangerous and people have crashed doing exercise or with certain herbs but being here and seeing the results it's hard to dispute you know.

As I said mentioned the anxiety and insomnia have gone (thankfully!) as these really worried me but the new symptoms which maybe I didn't realise before were face fat loss my skin seems very dull and lifeless compared to before and also my face is noticeable slimmer especially around the jaw line area (very similar to @Damn post which has assured me this is fixable) and also ED whereby I can get it up through manual or visual stimulation but it doesn't stay there for too long.

I've been told on other forums that seen as yesterday was a month post crash and I have made good improvements, I ought to wait another 2 months (maybe by some miracle this thing goes away naturally) before embarking on something like this but I am worried that potentially the longer I leave this the more damage it will do

The plan for me on the protocol would be after ramadan is finished I will then continue with a paleo style diet for a week.

Then water fast
Refeed
Paleo
Daily supps
Excercise (hiit body weight workouts for a month 3-5x a week, 3 weeks of dumbell weight routines and then continuing weights but higher weight and less reps and then begin with the herb rotations and hopefully this will take me to the finish line.

Thanks for the time and place