User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to blast my viking slavic vibez before I advance into the icey hallz of my shower in the morning

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Time to blast my viking slavic vibez before I advance into the icey hallz of my shower in the morning
    I'm curious.....link?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for this. I believe there maybe a place in this forum for articles like this. They are always welcome. If there isn't, we'll make one.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, but we don’t know whether Covid lowers T, or lower T makes one more vulnerable to Covid. I think it’s the former, because your T lowers when you get any significant illness, especially ones that cause fevers. Fevers are known to lower T a lot.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CAJQnDqJr7P/ (3pages), Age seems to be the single highest marker for covid deaths, and being a male of color(lower vit d prob).
    the best thing WE can do seems to be getting as much sun exposure as possible, with adequate vit d levels the cykotine storm seems not to take place. Also replenish vit c levels,
    other small parts were conducted in a study like 4months ago published in China saying it's good to have/take adequate lvls, Vit C(3gr), Vit D(2000iu), Selenium(100mcg), Vit E and Magnesium(400mg), Zinc(20mg).
    Our vit c needs are way higher than recommended rda%. 3g daily it said in the "suggestions". Eat yo kiwis bois. Also not sayin take those, they were part for me anyway, but you decide for yoself, some pfs peeps react shitty to zinc especially since it quite strongly allows hormone interactions to take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm curious.....link?
    Was kinda ment as a joke but sth like this, there's a lot if ya just type in slavic/viking, also fan of some throat singing stuff when the mood fits XD
    1 Hour of Dark Powerful Viking Music - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgD57y4Tkng
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 05-17-2020 at 05:45 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CAJQnDqJr7P/ (3pages), Age seems to be the single highest marker for covid deaths, and being a male of color(lower vit d prob).
    the best thing WE can do seems to be getting as much sun exposure as possible, with adequate vit d levels the cykotine storm seems not to take place. Also replenish vit c levels,
    other small parts were conducted in a study like 4months ago published in China saying it's good to have/take adequate lvls, Vit C(3gr), Vit D(2000iu), Selenium(100mcg), Vit E and Magnesium(400mg), Zinc(20mg).
    Our vit c needs are way higher than recommended rda%. 3g daily it said in the "suggestions". Eat yo kiwis bois. Also not sayin take those, they were part for me anyway, but you decide for yoself, some pfs peeps react shitty to zinc especially since it quite strongly allows hormone interactions to take place.

Was kinda ment as a joke but sth like this, there's a lot if ya just type in slavic/viking, also fan of some throat singing stuff when the mood fits XD
    1 Hour of Dark Powerful Viking Music - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgD57y4Tkng
    Completely of topic here, but for some reason, I love opening song in that show "Vikings." Something about it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"