User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got drunk, another fast necessary?

So I went to see some friends I hadn’t seen in a while and was pretty much handed a drink as soon as I walked in and ended up getting hammered. That was 2 months ago I haven’t drank since. I’m not sure if this was a big setback but I know it wasn’t good for my healing process. Would it be smart to do a week long juice fast just to cleanse once again?

Other than this I haven’t drank or smoked since before my 14 day water fast and don’t plan on doing these things until long after I am healed. I have followed the protocol as best I could with working labor 60 hours a week, but now that I’ve switched jobs the workouts will be easier to do everyday. Should I do another fast? Am I just worrying to much?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    So I went to see some friends I hadn’t seen in a while and was pretty much handed a drink as soon as I walked in and ended up getting hammered. That was 2 months ago I haven’t drank since. I’m not sure if this was a big setback but I know it wasn’t good for my healing process. Would it be smart to do a week long juice fast just to cleanse once again?

Other than this I haven’t drank or smoked since before my 14 day water fast and don’t plan on doing these things until long after I am healed. I have followed the protocol as best I could with working labor 60 hours a week, but now that I’ve switched jobs the workouts will be easier to do everyday. Should I do another fast? Am I just worrying to much?
    No need, but I will say you will cleanse even more when doing another water fast. Seeing as it's your second go around, you body will get deeper then it did the first time. So, no, not necessary, but a good thing to do, the answer is a resounding yes.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"