User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non Alcoholic Gluten free

Anybody ever have some non alcoholic gluten free drinks during the recovery process? I had one slip up with alcohol 6 weeks after my water fast but haven’t drank since then. I do enjoy the taste of beer and miss drinking with the boys and friends at school (I’m only 20) so no one understands why I don’t drink anymore but I can’t exactly tell them why. Anyway was thinking of having some non alcoholic gluten free beer every once in a while, just wondering if anyone has done this or if I should just forget about this. Thanks. Hope everyone is doing well, great things coming for everyone on here.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    Anybody ever have some non alcoholic gluten free drinks during the recovery process? I had one slip up with alcohol 6 weeks after my water fast but haven’t drank since then. I do enjoy the taste of beer and miss drinking with the boys and friends at school (I’m only 20) so no one understands why I don’t drink anymore but I can’t exactly tell them why. Anyway was thinking of having some non alcoholic gluten free beer every once in a while, just wondering if anyone has done this or if I should just forget about this. Thanks. Hope everyone is doing well, great things coming for everyone on here.
    The only problem here is that I believe it's still going to be heavy with hops, which are extremely estrogenic. Do some research on this. I found it fascinating that the young girls who used to work the hop fields in Germany used to develop MUCH earlier then their peers did do to the constant exposure to the hops. Aside from the calories, it's another reason why guys who drink alot of beer get huge bellies and man tits. The beer skews their hormonal profile into a more estrogenic environment. Not good for what you're trying to accomplish.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"