Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problend Review

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problend Review

Just had a chocolate problend shake. Easy to mix and drink and the taste is good. I will try the Peptopro later today... after I get some sleep.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interested in both the pro blend and peptopro.
    Other then good how's the taste?? What's it compare to in terms of flavor/taste?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for giving a review big guy, on my soon to try list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Very interested in both the pro blend and peptopro.
    Other then good how's the taste?? What's it compare to in terms of flavor/taste?
    It taste fresh and crisp. Not overpowering or too sweet either. The texture is like water, as it does not really congeal or anything. The only shake/brand that has a super thick texture that I like is Beverly Intl.'s Ultimate Muscle Protein. But even with my brothers discount, it gets really pricey to stock up on. If you like making pudding with your protein, UMP is by far the absolute best protein powder on the market.

Problend though, I can get 2lbs for $26 and it gets cheaper with a code. I will compare this to Primalpro from Vitaminshoppe, wich I think is actually a really good quality protein blend. Primalpro is not cheap, but the best "brick and mortar" protein powder imo. Problend is actually better in terms of ingrediants ( only missing creamagna ), and much cheaper. Just throw in perscription nutritions creatine hcl and you have almost the exact same product, but better and as mentioned, cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold!!
    Sounds solid and as soon as the holiday or swole source code gets released I'll place a nice order with a few different flavors so I can have something to review in my log.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Sold!!
    Sounds solid and as soon as the holiday or swole source code gets released I'll place a nice order with a few different flavors so I can have something to review in my log.
    I've only ever tired the vanilla but it's pretty damn good!
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vanilla is my go to flavor because you can do so much with it by adding things to it.
    Vanilla is always in the cart when I try out a new protein because if vanilla sucks the rest probably will too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are so many different types and tastes of vanilla in protein powders, but only a few got it right. My fave to this day is still Metrex mrp, and suprisingly vitaminshoppe's primalpro. Nitro-tech was good too, but I left that fischer price bullshit a while back- thank you internet forums!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Internet forums FTMFW!!!
    Forums have saved me so much time and money.
    I'm don't really care how it taste as long as it doesn't buy my stomach because I drink and take some mastery tasting shit so even bad protein is a treat. Lol
    I haven't had a protein taste make me say WOW or DAMN that's good in years and the PN flavors and reviews sound promising. I'll probably pic up some isolate for cakes and other cooking ideas. I love protein pancakes and waffles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope, bit the bullet and try one tub of vanilla ump. My lady makes pancakes, banana bread and pudding with it. You will not be dissapointed at all. The chocolate flavor of ump is one of the few protein powders that has ever made me say "oh shit...".