User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I think it’s okay to go there and leave a post once a year, for the sake of the new guys. If you want to.

Some guys with PFS will not connect it to the finasteride. Others will, and many of them wind up on PropeciaHelp, because it’s the most prominent forum of its kind, as well as the oldest. However, it’s full of despair and false information. Your thread on PH changed my life, even though I delayed implementing it for years and years (unfortunately.)

If you do want to respond to them, you can just write a few paragraphs. But don’t get into arguments with them, it’s not worth that. Just call out the lies, and mention that this is not for people who don’t want to do it.

Basically- if someone thinks it’s incurable, cool, focus on accepting it. But don’t stop others from trying a path that has worked for many, don’t be the crab that pulls other crabs back into the bucket when they’re climbing out. Let them know if they do try it, they will see some results within a few months, and that will be enough to help you decide if you want to continue.

As for making a living with the protocol, there are two ways it could happen.

The first way would be online coaching, similar to what bodybuilders do. You make YouTube videos, build up an audience, and sell coaching. Or try podcasting, or both. Or just recruit off this forum, but that might not be enough people for a full time income.

Your coaching students get customized meal plans, customized workout plans, herb cycles (exactly what to take on exactly which days,) etc. Yes, you already explained it all on your website, but some people will pay $300+ a month to get it spoon fed to them. To have someone keeping them accountable and encouraged. To have a 1-on-1 experience over emails, and maybe Zoom calls once a month.

If you get 40 or 50 guys signed up, you’d be making a nice chunk of change. As guys get cured, others will sign up. Maybe you create a second version for just regular guys who want to get in shape and feel more masculine, but don’t have PFS.

The other way would be an online course. There’s a guy, David “Siteman” Garland who has a “create awesome online courses” course, and a free intro course. Basically, after following his steps you’d wind up with a step-by-step video course explaining the protocol, broken down into the different elements - diet, training, herbs, prohormones, and then the meditation / cold showers, etc. Each of those subjects would have a few videos (mostly powerpoint type slides) explaining the topics, showing the exercises, etc. You’d go more in depth on each point that is on your website. They’d pay $500 or $1,000 for lifetime access to the course.
    This was great. Good insight. Thank you!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In regards to this. I want to thank the guys that contributed and left their opinions here. I agree with you all. I was in a less then optimal head space when I read the hit piece AND when I made the subsequent post. Hey, I'm only human, but there is absolutely no reason for me to give it any more attention. My usual course is the course I'm going to stay on. It wash refreshing to see it all shared back to me in writing from you guys. Certainly reinforced my belief on the whole thing.

I know the truth......we ALL know the truth here. The rest is just noise, as someone had mentioned.

Thanks for keeping me grounded while I was in a weakened head space.

You guys are solid. Keep grinding.

CD
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"