User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Opinion from everyone following TMO

So guys.....i never really gave a shit before about what others said because I knew the TRUTH. That's all that matters to me. But, I JUST Read the hit piece that those guys did on me over a PH, and......I'm not gonna lie....pissed me the fuck off. Simply because the things he was saying were completely false. LIES!!! I hate liars.

Even though I had plenty of you guys jump in and defend the protocol, I'm thinking now that maybe I should write some kind of retort, simply because of the fact that it is WRONG and will possible keep guys sick and weak and fucked up unnecessarily so. That's what pisses me off the most.

So.....a few things....despite what people may think, I don't do this for a living. I'm not an internet guy, marketer, etc. Actually, I'm horrible at it. I just don't want guys to have to go what I went through and it legit makes me feel good helping guys get their lives back. If I could do it for a living, I would in a heartbeat. To be able to make a living doing something you're passionate about is what everyone dreams of.

I'm asking the forums opinion. Should I write some type of response to these complete lies and slander? Or do I just do what I've been doing, which is letting the guys find the truth them selves, which, ultimately leads them here? I have my mind made up, but I want to know what the general consensus is among you guys? Is it below me to respond, even though it's completely false what was said about me, or just let my body of work do that for me. God knows there is enough of it between PH and SS...almost five thousand posts going back thirteen years.

I want to know what you guys think:

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-28-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So guys.....i never really gave a shit before about what others said because I knew the TRUTH. That's all that matters to me. But, I JUST Read the hit piece that those guys did on me over a PH, and......I'm not gonna lie....pissed me the fuck off. Simply because the things he was saying were completely false. LIES!!! I hate liars.

Even though I had plenty of you guys jump in and defend the protocol, I'm thinking now that maybe I should write some kind of retort, simply because of the fact that it is WRONG and will possible keep guys sick and weak and fucked up unnecessarily so. That's what pisses me off the most.

So.....a few things....despite what people may think, I don't do this for a living. I'm not an internet guy, marketer, etc. Actually, I'm horrible at it. I just don't want guys to have to go what I went through and it legit makes me feel good helping guys get their lives back. If I could do it for a living, I would in a heartbeat. To be able to make a living doing something you're passionate about is what everyone dreams of.

I'm asking the forums opinion. Should I write some type of response to these complete lies and slander? Or do I just do what I've been doing, which is letting the guys find the truth them selves, which, ultimately leads them here? I have my mind made up, but I want to know what the general consensus is among you guys? Is it below me to respond, even though it's completely false what was said about me, or just let my body of work do that for me. God knows there is enough of it between PH and SS...almost five thousand posts going back thirteen years.

Thanks.

I have no clue what hit piece you're talking about (is it old?), since I came to Swole Source I have completely and utterly forgotten about any other PFS forum, I don't even think of Finasteride anymore, I simply think of myself as having a condition that I am healing through natural means. That's all the protocol is, I was intimidated shortly after crashing by reading through TMO because it seems like so much, then you stay on it for a while and realize that the protocol is literally just a healthy lifestyle, the things I do take 2 minutes out of my day and it's by no means a quick fix. The herbs could be what scare people off, but they are really just natural and subtle. This is coming from someone who was TRULY destroyed as bad as one can get by the drug, complete and utter psychosis and brain fog to the point of not being able to function. If they want to argue that they can read through my thread. I don't think anyone had it worse than me.

People over there are focusing on quick fixes, they are in a constantly anxious and panicked mindset, they don't realize that what we're doing here is putting our body in a healthy place to heal, instead of buying crazy supplements then waiting for an instant cure. This is what deters them. They are panicked, they want results. If they stay as messed up as they are, they are going to end up here eventually, because anyone in their right minds is going to eventually try different things if enough time passes. So I would just leave it alone. You have posts upon posts on that site that reach back over a decade, those speak for themselves. I think a lot of the guys over there have a fixed mindset of negativity and they've lived there all their lives, this is the reason they flock around those forums spreading negativity, guys on this forum seem like they have always been fighters and end up here because they realize they fucked up, now they have to put in the work to fix it. Birds of a feather.

I'd leave it alone, creating an argument is going to raise stress to not just yourself but others reading as well. Just this post alone caused me some stress even remembering that site exists.

Also on a different note, people on those forums are fucking stupid (not the new guys), and you're not going to get through to them. I don't think anyone REALLY knows what Fin does or did, though we do know a lot of things and have good ideas about others, people have been cured from all sorts of shit. To spread things like "there is no cure" to something they've been suffering from for like at most 3 years, in some cases maybe a decade, is fucking ridiculous, whoever began those claims are paranoid, the body is more resilient than anyone could ever realize, people recover from all sorts of shit, there is no negotiating with people who live like that and spread fear about chronic conditions over the internet on their free time. Honestly, most of the symptoms of PFS could literally be attributed to anxiety, which is, understandably so, why so many doctors and family members don't take it seriously, we sound like we're suffering from anxiety. And honestly I think a lot of people's symptoms are due to anxiety, I know for a fact mine get much worse with stress.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 05-28-2020 at 11:23 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am with T25 on this.

I don’t know what “hit-piece” you are referring to (is it the infamous PVDL one)? But I think it is pretty clear that responding will just stoke the fire and make those guys carry on and on and on and on. They have nothing better to do. That PVDL tool even came on here and took ages to get rid of.

You are (by far) the better man, so just stay well above it all as you already are.

What we really need is a TMO forum just for us like-minded guys... hint...

Def

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.
    I understand why this is a decision you are going back and forth with. In my case in my initial panic, like everyone, I ended up on that website and after checking out recovery stories I mentioned that if things didn't clear up I would attempt the CD protocol and was met with negativity claiming some people crashed because of herbs and exercise etc. Now due to speaking with people on the protocol I eventually saw that recovery would come through this protocol but I do sometimes think that had circumstances have been different I could easily have thought that those at Propecia Help had my best interests at heart to not go on the protocol and combine that with the damning hit on CD I would have looked at the protocol as a dead end.

Initially when going on propecia help I think everyone is already looking for an immediate fix regardless of how long they've used the drug and at first glance the protocol can seem daunting and for most a drastic lifestyle change especially when being told it can take between 6 months to 2 years to reach 100% which in my case and I'm sure many more can be a put off early days and when looking at that article especially the comments below of people who seem to harbour a lot of anger towards you and I'm not sure why so when you combine those two it can make a fragile mind go down the more conventional propecia help route e.g clomid Trt etc

In the same way they say the cream always rises to the top is the same way I believe that pfs sufferers will find themselves here whether it's not long after suffering or after years or antidepressants. I think for most CD the issue seems to be your financial gain out of this but honestly I struggle to see how if you're in a desperation situation you can't see past this and look at the recovery stories and realise that it works and I couldnt give a shit about where the money is going and this actually makes me believe sometimes that these people are not that bad if something like that is stopping them from getting their life back.

When I first came across that hit article I did initially think that you should have responded to it especially when that guy from propecia help came here and gave you the chance to but honestly looking at it now I don't see the need. Combine the recovery stories with users personal threads of how well they are doing and Id like to think that it would be clear for users to see this is where they get their health back once they've stepped out of their own way

Personally I'm a big believer in actions speaking louder than words and the mental state of those people can only serve drag you down. Your a good man CD for wanting to help those in need. I just wish when typing in finasteride type side effects TMO or SS came up as the first option.

As a side note I was going through the threads of a user called bizzbee and he seemed reluctant and questioned a lot of the protocol as he went on with it and it was clear to see the moments when he followed it 100% was where the most improvement came. He managed to get only so far with healthy eating and exercise and sleep and he admitted in the end that his recovery could have been a lot quicker had he jumped in with both feet as apposed to one.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with T25, it's def not worth to waste your time on it. Can't lie that I'd like to see this for the sake of pure entertainment tho XDD
    but yeh, fak dat place, better try to make Swole maybe more "public" since it's pretty hard to find unless someone digs deep.
    It will bother me my whole life that ppl find pph as first page after crashing

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take it from me, bro - as someone who spent a lot of time arguing with these select individuals in the past.

If you wrestle with pigs, you just get dirty. Pigs love mud. That’s time you’ll never get back. Additionally, that place is so totalitarian that they’d just delete your post and further shame you. I think the people that are easily willed into believe that shit would probably fail on a path this strict anyway. The ones who are going to make it happen will make it happen no matter what idiots like pvdl say.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    that place is so totalitarian that they’d just delete your post and further shame you.
    I'd have to agree with the guys above and this. However, I do believe a post or reply from you would hold a serious amount of weight behind it and could potentially reach a lot of guys in need of some help. But there really wouldn't be much control over whether it gets deleted or not. But yeah all of the information and insight behind your comments on PropeciaHelp are outweighed by the image painted that you're some sort of supplement salesman who used other guys' suffering as a means to partner up with herb suppliers & other businesses to make money off affiliate links. But anyone with a brain would first wonder, "how much can this guy honestly be making off this?"

idk man. I feel like it would be beneficial to guys, but if it gets deleted then what's the point? Also, how would you even prove that it's really you writing the post? If i'm not mistaken, your profile was banned.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 05-29-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks.
    CD, I guess it depends on what you would hope to achieve by it, but IMO…fuck it.

I am 100% confident that the only guys that will ever recover from PFS are the ones who step up and take accountability for their own situation, put on their big boy pants and do something about it. Those that need to be the victim, blame others for their problems, complain about how it can’t be done, try to keep others down and hate on others for their successes are doomed to a life of misery. Those who have the mentality and the will required to heal from this shit will eventually run from that cesspool of despair…those who chose to stay and fester in it would never heal anyway. I feel bad for them, but, frankly they are lost causes by their own making.

You and I may disagree on a number of things, but IMO, you have no reason to defend yourself to anybody. I sincerely respect what you do for all of these guys…I know personally how emotionally draining it can be. Rest assured you have made many men’s lives better.

Fuck the noise
    Last edited by Damn; 05-30-2020 at 06:54 PM.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to you, but imo there's no point in doing that for reasons already stated by Maxout and others. The people who actually want to get better will see through their BS and find their way here.

The mods on that site are ridiculous, I once got a warning for mentioning that going gluten free has improved my brain fog that I had back then. "No alternative health theories" such BS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it’s okay to go there and leave a post once a year, for the sake of the new guys. If you want to.

Some guys with PFS will not connect it to the finasteride. Others will, and many of them wind up on PropeciaHelp, because it’s the most prominent forum of its kind, as well as the oldest. However, it’s full of despair and false information. Your thread on PH changed my life, even though I delayed implementing it for years and years (unfortunately.)

If you do want to respond to them, you can just write a few paragraphs. But don’t get into arguments with them, it’s not worth that. Just call out the lies, and mention that this is not for people who don’t want to do it.

Basically- if someone thinks it’s incurable, cool, focus on accepting it. But don’t stop others from trying a path that has worked for many, don’t be the crab that pulls other crabs back into the bucket when they’re climbing out. Let them know if they do try it, they will see some results within a few months, and that will be enough to help you decide if you want to continue.

As for making a living with the protocol, there are two ways it could happen.

The first way would be online coaching, similar to what bodybuilders do. You make YouTube videos, build up an audience, and sell coaching. Or try podcasting, or both. Or just recruit off this forum, but that might not be enough people for a full time income.

Your coaching students get customized meal plans, customized workout plans, herb cycles (exactly what to take on exactly which days,) etc. Yes, you already explained it all on your website, but some people will pay $300+ a month to get it spoon fed to them. To have someone keeping them accountable and encouraged. To have a 1-on-1 experience over emails, and maybe Zoom calls once a month.

If you get 40 or 50 guys signed up, you’d be making a nice chunk of change. As guys get cured, others will sign up. Maybe you create a second version for just regular guys who want to get in shape and feel more masculine, but don’t have PFS.

The other way would be an online course. There’s a guy, David “Siteman” Garland who has a “create awesome online courses” course, and a free intro course. Basically, after following his steps you’d wind up with a step-by-step video course explaining the protocol, broken down into the different elements - diet, training, herbs, prohormones, and then the meditation / cold showers, etc. Each of those subjects would have a few videos (mostly powerpoint type slides) explaining the topics, showing the exercises, etc. You’d go more in depth on each point that is on your website. They’d pay $500 or $1,000 for lifetime access to the course.