User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Opinion from everyone following TMO

So guys.....i never really gave a shit before about what others said because I knew the TRUTH. That's all that matters to me. But, I JUST Read the hit piece that those guys did on me over a PH, and......I'm not gonna lie....pissed me the fuck off. Simply because the things he was saying were completely false. LIES!!! I hate liars.

Even though I had plenty of you guys jump in and defend the protocol, I'm thinking now that maybe I should write some kind of retort, simply because of the fact that it is WRONG and will possible keep guys sick and weak and fucked up unnecessarily so. That's what pisses me off the most.

So.....a few things....despite what people may think, I don't do this for a living. I'm not an internet guy, marketer, etc. Actually, I'm horrible at it. I just don't want guys to have to go what I went through and it legit makes me feel good helping guys get their lives back. If I could do it for a living, I would in a heartbeat. To be able to make a living doing something you're passionate about is what everyone dreams of.

I'm asking the forums opinion. Should I write some type of response to these complete lies and slander? Or do I just do what I've been doing, which is letting the guys find the truth them selves, which, ultimately leads them here? I have my mind made up, but I want to know what the general consensus is among you guys? Is it below me to respond, even though it's completely false what was said about me, or just let my body of work do that for me. God knows there is enough of it between PH and SS...almost five thousand posts going back thirteen years.

I want to know what you guys think:

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-28-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"