So, I don't waste my time on PropeciaHelp or any other forum, but felt a little down lately after recently hitting the 1 year mark of my crash, and found myself looking up Japanther on PropeciaHelp. If you're feeling down or hopeless, I recommend you read his thread "I'm cured from brain fog"

I'm a brain fog sufferer as well and I've been through about as bad as it can get mentally, a year seems daunting and the past few weeks I was feeling sorry for myself thinking I couldn't go on any further, but reading through that guys post has given me a lot more motivation. He suffered chronic brain fog/visual issues/memory loss for over 3 years before seeing any sort of improvement, then started a raw food diet after CD suggested it and was cured 9 months later. Took the guy like 4 years, and I'm complaining about 1 year. Also, even though I haven't established a new baseline where I want to be, I have had a few specific days of MASSIVE improvement in the recent months, that guy went years without any relief.

The other posters who commented that thread had nothing but positive things to say as well, some other guy commented on it saying that he randomly recovered from his mental sides after FIVE YEARS, all naturally. It all just went away eventually. I never thought about it like that, your body could honestly just start recovering randomly if given enough time.

Anyways, I recommend reading that thread if anyone is feeling down lately. It definitely helped me.