User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Pine Pollen - Daily, or Cycle?

I’ve been cycling pine pollen along with many other herbs, but I’ve also read recovery stories where people mentioned that they were taking pine pollen every day, or every weekday. I’m not 100% clear on whether they’re taking it daily now that they’ve recovered, or if they also took it daily while recovering. TBH it’s one of my favorite herbs, so I’m curious about this.

Is there a consensus here on whether it’s an herb that needs to be rotated, or should it be taken daily while rotating everything else?

Thanks guys!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you taking? IIRC the tincture should be cycled, while the powder can be taken every day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    What are you taking? IIRC the tincture should be cycled, while the powder can be taken every day.
    I have both, and currently cycle both.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consensus is its absolutely fine to take it everyday. It all the more helps nudge your body back to homeostatis and balance out the hormones so it is actually in your best interests to use it everyday - the powder that is. For the tincture the view seems to be its better to cycle it

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say as long as you tolerate it, daily is fine. Pine Pollen is very similar to Androsterone, in which it can induce hypokalemia if you are not getting your daily RDAs (if not a little more) of potassium in. A lot of early PFS guys struggle with low potassium levels in general, so this is just something to keep an eye on. I struggled a little bit with it earlier on in my own recovery.

A fantastic supplement, just be sure to be aware of that.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.