User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Could potentially be the hypokalemia sides I was warning you about with the Pine Pollen. If you've ever experience hypokalemia, it's hell. It's very similar to certain early days PFS symptoms.

Additionally, I never could get Maca to ever bide well with me, so I binned it. I don't think it's worth pushing the envelope on. Of those you mentioned, if I was picking three based on my own personal experience, it would be mucuna, shilajit, and tincture.
    Hypokalemia is hell. When my potassium is low I get anxiety, bad anhedonia, insomnia, all sorts of stuff. I think that a PFS crash has something to do with low electrolytes, just based on my past experiences and slowly figuring out what was going on. It’s a weird thing though because hyperkalemia can sometimes mirror hypokalemia, I run into the issue sometimes with “No salt” because it’s easy to over do potassium in salt form.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could potentially be the hypokalemia sides I was warning you about with the Pine Pollen. If you've ever experience hypokalemia, it's hell. It's very similar to certain early days PFS symptoms.

Additionally, I never could get Maca to ever bide well with me, so I binned it. I don't think it's worth pushing the envelope on. Of those you mentioned, if I was picking three based on my own personal experience, it would be mucuna, shilajit, and tincture.
    Wow man I just looked up the symptoms of hypokalemia, that might've been it! Damn you weren't kidding! The symptom that popped out right away was heart palpitations. I swear there was a day that I thought I was having a heart attack my heart was pounding so fast. And then oddly the next day it was the complete opposite, I was incredibly drained and I felt so weak.
    When you experienced hypokalemia was your strategy to lower the pp, or to raise your potassium intake? Or both?
    And I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a bad experience with Maca. Thanks for the tips! I think I'm gonna definitely order mucuna now (it's the cheapest) and later in the month get the tincture and shilajit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Wow man I just looked up the symptoms of hypokalemia, that might've been it! Damn you weren't kidding! The symptom that popped out right away was heart palpitations. I swear there was a day that I thought I was having a heart attack my heart was pounding so fast. And then oddly the next day it was the complete opposite, I was incredibly drained and I felt so weak.
    When you experienced hypokalemia was your strategy to lower the pp, or to raise your potassium intake? Or both?
    And I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a bad experience with Maca. Thanks for the tips! I think I'm gonna definitely order mucuna now (it's the cheapest) and later in the month get the tincture and shilajit.
    A mixture of both until you can find a sweet spot to be honest. I try to make sure that anytime I’m taking a compound that can cause hypokalemia that I get a bunch of potassium rich food intake. Better through food than supplementation.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I may as well just go back on vacation. Maxoutt......you got this, right? Lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I may as well just go back on vacation. Maxoutt......you got this, right? Lol
    Give em an inch and they’ll take a mile..... lol.

In all seriousness, glad to be back helping out where I can.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Give em an inch and they’ll take a mile..... lol.

In all seriousness, glad to be back helping out where I can.
    Glad you're back buddy.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxoutt is my sensei, he can't ever leave!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxoutt is my sensei, he can't ever leave!
    I'm here for you my friend - keep on, keeping on!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been almost 2 months since my last update, so I figured I'd check in. Unfortunately the last 4 days have been absolute hell, but before that I went like 5 weeks of feeling absolutely fantastic! So let's start there.
    I said a couple of months ago I was experiencing what I'm guessing was hypokalemia from taking Pine Pollen, so I reduced my daily intake from 2-3 tsp to 1 tsp. Within a day I felt great again. But then after a couple of weeks I kinda felt that feeling again, so I reduced it even more 1 tsp every Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Boom! That was the sweet spot. I felt absolutely amazing. I probably went 4 weeks straight with morning wood. But not just weak morning wood that disappeared once my feet hit the floor. This time it stayed for a minute or so after leaving bed. On top of that I would get the random erection throughout the day. My libido was back. Funny, I used to think no fap was such an easy thing to do, but during these few weeks of feeling normal that shit was impossible! lol I couldn't go more than 2 days. It felt like I was getting my life back.
    But then 4 days ago things went to shit again. I woke up on Friday with my typical morning wood, but within an hour of being awake I started feeling off again. Similar feeling to what I'm assuming was hypokalemia last month. My body got freezing cold, my balls shriveled up, my head was pounding and my I felt so lethargic. It lasted pretty much the entire weekend. I would sleep like 9 hours, and then after a few hours of being awake I'd want to go to sleep again. And my junk remained shriveled up. Obviously no more morning wood, no more random erections. I thought I was seeing signs yesterday of getting better but then today I felt just as shitty. Is it possible that I just have a terrible reaction to Pine Pollen? I have a pretty good amount of potassium in my diet. I track my food on myfitnesspal and I always hit the daily requirement, sometimes go over it.
    I think I'm gonna go the rest of the week without Pine Pollen and see what happens. This is particularly scary cuz not only did I just have like 5 amazing weeks, but also I don't think I've felt this terrible in like 4 years. But I don't want this post to seem like a downer, on the plus side I swear before this I was feeling amazing! I wanna chase that high again. I added murcuna to my herb cycle recently and I had a great reaction to it. I also just ordered shilajit, I hear amazing things about that herb so I'm excited to try that! I still wanna add one more herb. I know people always say good things about the PP tincture. Maybe I'll stop taking the powder so regularly, and add it as a cycled herb along with the tincture.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's been almost 2 months since my last update, so I figured I'd check in. Unfortunately the last 4 days have been absolute hell, but before that I went like 5 weeks of feeling absolutely fantastic! So let's start there.
    I said a couple of months ago I was experiencing what I'm guessing was hypokalemia from taking Pine Pollen, so I reduced my daily intake from 2-3 tsp to 1 tsp. Within a day I felt great again. But then after a couple of weeks I kinda felt that feeling again, so I reduced it even more 1 tsp every Monday-Wednesday-Friday. Boom! That was the sweet spot. I felt absolutely amazing. I probably went 4 weeks straight with morning wood. But not just weak morning wood that disappeared once my feet hit the floor. This time it stayed for a minute or so after leaving bed. On top of that I would get the random erection throughout the day. My libido was back. Funny, I used to think no fap was such an easy thing to do, but during these few weeks of feeling normal that shit was impossible! lol I couldn't go more than 2 days. It felt like I was getting my life back.
    But then 4 days ago things went to shit again. I woke up on Friday with my typical morning wood, but within an hour of being awake I started feeling off again. Similar feeling to what I'm assuming was hypokalemia last month. My body got freezing cold, my balls shriveled up, my head was pounding and my I felt so lethargic. It lasted pretty much the entire weekend. I would sleep like 9 hours, and then after a few hours of being awake I'd want to go to sleep again. And my junk remained shriveled up. Obviously no more morning wood, no more random erections. I thought I was seeing signs yesterday of getting better but then today I felt just as shitty. Is it possible that I just have a terrible reaction to Pine Pollen? I have a pretty good amount of potassium in my diet. I track my food on myfitnesspal and I always hit the daily requirement, sometimes go over it.
    I think I'm gonna go the rest of the week without Pine Pollen and see what happens. This is particularly scary cuz not only did I just have like 5 amazing weeks, but also I don't think I've felt this terrible in like 4 years. But I don't want this post to seem like a downer, on the plus side I swear before this I was feeling amazing! I wanna chase that high again. I added murcuna to my herb cycle recently and I had a great reaction to it. I also just ordered shilajit, I hear amazing things about that herb so I'm excited to try that! I still wanna add one more herb. I know people always say good things about the PP tincture. Maybe I'll stop taking the powder so regularly, and add it as a cycled herb along with the tincture.
    There is nothing that says you have to take the pine pollen daily. That's on an as needed basis only. For alot guys, like myself, needed it. You on the other hand, do not. That's a good thing! It just means you're one step closer and one less thing you have to take a couple times a day. That and the fact that your good times are getting better and lasting longer. These are all good signs. Not only that, but I always noticed that towards the end, my body almost felt like it was trying to hold on to the fucked up baseline I was at so I would start the day feeling great, then feel like shit towards the afternoon, and then feel great again by night. The fluctuations towards me approaching a super high baseline was rough, alot of turbulence. But I held on, and broke through, and then it was smooth sailing.

It's okay to leave out some herbs as you progress, especially if you feel you don't need certain ones. But whatever you do, DON'T STOP. Sometimes you have to break through that wall like the Coolaid man....

And I probably just really aged myself with that comment....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-06-2020 at 09:41 PM.