User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There is nothing that says you have to take the pine pollen daily. That's on an as needed basis only. For alot guys, like myself, needed it. You on the other hand, do not. That's a good thing! It just means you're one step closer and one less thing you have to take a couple times a day. That and the fact that your good times are getting better and lasting longer. These are all good signs. Not only that, but I always noticed that towards the end, my body almost felt like it was trying to hold on to the fucked up baseline I was at so I would start the day feeling great, then feel like shit towards the afternoon, and then feel great again by night. The fluctuations towards me approaching a super high baseline was rough, alot of turbulence. But I held on, and broke through, and then it was smooth sailing.

It's okay to leave out some herbs as you progress, especially if you feel you don't need certain ones. But whatever you do, DON'T STOP. Sometimes you have to break through that wall like the Coolaid man....

And I probably just really aged myself with that comment....
    I just tried for 15 minutes to insert a gif of the Kool Aid man going "oh yeahhhh" but have no idea how to embed gifs. Now I'M the one showing his age haha

And you're absolutely right! I've been feeling pretty amazing again recently. Think I'm at the point in my progress where I shouldn't over do it. The gains are coming and they're staying for longer and longer.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not only that, but I always noticed that towards the end, my body almost felt like it was trying to hold on to the fucked up baseline I was at so I would start the day feeling great, then feel like shit towards the afternoon, and then feel great again by night. The fluctuations towards me approaching a super high baseline was rough, alot of turbulence. But I held on, and broke through, and then it was smooth sailing.
    Man! This describes my situation the last few months perfectly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it's been like 7 months since I've given an update, so here it goes.

I decided back in October to just take a break from this site. I picked two users who fully recovered (Maxout and I forget the other) and I read their personal threads from first post to last post. I found comfort in seeing that they both saw upswings and down swings down their path. So I learned all I could from this site, it was time to just step away put in the work and remain optimistic.

Towards the end of December I had two weeks of feeling like progress was made, but unfortunately it didnt last. January and February were pretty brutal, and I was getting nervous. BUT then in March I finally hit a milestone. I decided one day to make a few changes to my protocol: I started Intermittent Fasting every day, I purchased a Bath Mate, I upped my daily fish oil intake, and I started taking collagen powder occasionally. And damn, almost immediately my progress skyrocketed. That first week I felt AMAZING. Like 1000%. Unfortunately that level dissipated, but I've held a steady baseline ever since. I'd guess that out of the last 60 days, 55 days I had morning wood. Some mornings it was so strong that it'll stay for minutes after waking, other days it was weak and go down once my feet hit the floor. But its been consistent. My bowel movements have been much more regular, that hourglass curve in my dick has gone away, my energy is back, and I notice my semen volume has gotten bigger.
    Libido could use a lot of work though. That's my last hurdle.

Seriously if you havent already I definitely recommend getting a bath mate. Google "hydromax coupon," I found a $50 off coupon. Use it only 3 days a week. It absolutely helps. And intermittent fasting is a game changer. I do a bare minimum of 16 hours, but sometimes I'll do 18-19. As for herbs, I really dont cycle that much anymore. I only take Shilajit, Ashawaganda, Tongkat and Mucuna. Used to also take Trib but I ran out and never refilled. I take one herb a week. Maybe if I get back to a daily cycle and up my herbs I can conquer the libido issues.

Hopefully my next update is the end of the road!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post

I decided back in October to just take a break from this site. I picked two users who fully recovered (Maxout and I forget the other) and I read their personal threads from first post to last post. I found comfort in seeing that they both saw upswings and down swings down their path. So I learned all I could from this site, it was time to just step away put in the work and remain optimistic.

Towards the end of December I had two weeks of feeling like progress was made, but unfortunately it didnt last. January and February were pretty brutal, and I was getting nervous. BUT then in March I finally hit a milestone. I decided one day to make a few changes to my protocol: I started Intermittent Fasting every day, I purchased a Bath Mate, I upped my daily fish oil intake, and I started taking collagen powder occasionally. And damn, almost immediately my progress skyrocketed. That first week I felt AMAZING. Like 1000%. Unfortunately that level dissipated, but I've held a steady baseline ever since. I'd guess that out of the last 60 days, 55 days I had morning wood. Some mornings it was so strong that it'll stay for minutes after waking, other days it was weak and go down once my feet hit the floor. But its been consistent. My bowel movements have been much more regular, that hourglass curve in my dick has gone away, my energy is back, and I notice my semen volume has gotten bigger.

Seriously if you havent already I definitely recommend getting a bath mate. Google "hydromax coupon," I found a $50 off coupon. Use it only 3 days a week. It absolutely helps. And intermittent fasting is a game changer. I do a bare minimum of 16 hours, but sometimes I'll do 18-19. As for herbs, I really dont cycle that much anymore. I only take Shilajit, Ashawaganda, Tongkat and Mucuna. Used to also take Trib but I ran out and never refilled. I take one herb a week. Maybe if I get back to a daily cycle and up my herbs I can conquer the libido issues.

Nice update, thank you.

If you want your next update to be the end of the road, then you have to follow 100%

You're progress ramped up because you actually started doing the protocol fully....or more fully, anyway.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-02-2021 at 07:37 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi flamingpie

Could you please ellaborate on how you do the intermittent fasting?

Thank you in advance!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Hi flamingpie

Could you please ellaborate on how you do the intermittent fasting?

Thank you in advance!
    Typically the way most people do it is to either fast for 16 hours a day and then eat only during an 8 hour window. Or you could fast 24 hrs once a week. Either or would be a healthy option.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep that's basically it. A typical day I'll fast for 16 hours and eat in an 8 hour window. Sometimes I lose track of time and end up fasting for like 18 hours and a 6 hour eating window.

Only water during the fasting period. Sometimes sparkling water. They say you can have black coffee during a fast, but I still like to hold off on my coffee until I've had food in my system.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep that's basically it. A typical day I'll fast for 16 hours and eat in an 8 hour window. Sometimes I lose track of time and end up fasting for like 18 hours and a 6 hour eating window.

Only water during the fasting period. Sometimes sparkling water. They say you can have black coffee during a fast, but I still like to hold off on my coffee until I've had food in my system.
    If you timed this right during a back load, you would have an amazing response.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you still gain muscle while IF?

Also how do you do the herbs if you’re IF?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Can you still gain muscle while IF?

Also how do you do the herbs if you’re IF?
    I personally struggle to put on muscle while doing intermittent fasting. It's more useful as a way to cut weight and fat though.