User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Congrats man! For the probiotic pill what brand have you been using ? I was on and off on it in the beginning but never was consistent w the probiotics
    I've alternated between a few brands, but most recently I've been taken one from Now Supplements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm strongly considering jumping on a prohormone cycle, but I'm freaking myself out because I'm afraid I'm gonna do something wrong and make everything worse lol

Just so I understand correctly, when you do a ultra hard cycle you dont take your typical herb rotation? UH cycle would be 3-5 pumps a day, for 4-6 weeks, correct? And then once the UH cycle is done you can jump back onto your regular herb rotation. I keep seeing people mention PCT.....is our post cycle therapy our TMO herb rotation or is it something more?
    Thanks boys!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    I'm strongly considering jumping on a prohormone cycle, but I'm freaking myself out because I'm afraid I'm gonna do something wrong and make everything worse lol

Just so I understand correctly, when you do a ultra hard cycle you dont take your typical herb rotation? UH cycle would be 3-5 pumps a day, for 4-6 weeks, correct? And then once the UH cycle is done you can jump back onto your regular herb rotation. I keep seeing people mention PCT.....is our post cycle therapy our TMO herb rotation or is it something more?
    Thanks boys!
    That is correct.

The herb cycle is your PCT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome thanks for confirming!

Funny enough ever since the day after I posted that question, I've been in a great upswing. 8 days and counting. Will probably eventually jump on a prohormone cycle but right now I'm not feeling too desperate for something new.

I recently started having larger backloads and it seems to be really helping. Got a question on that too. Does backloading only apply to complex carbohydrates? I see some people refer to carb backloading as keeping their carb intake under 30 grams during the day and then carb out at night. I see others saying they eat fruit during the day and do complex carbs at night. Would say an apple or banana during the day hinder the benefits of backloading?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I've gathered here, backloading is for complex carbs...fruit can be eaten whenever you wish...I eat fruit all the time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Exactly. Personally had lots of fruit smoothies during the day along with meat and vegetables. Then rice and gluten free pasta for backloads.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    From what I've gathered here, backloading is for complex carbs...fruit can be eaten whenever you wish...I eat fruit all the time.
    Correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    ^Exactly. Personally had lots of fruit smoothies during the day along with meat and vegetables. Then rice and gluten free pasta for backloads.
    Thanks for sticking around and giving back.........
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for confirming boys!

Sorry it took me a minute to respond, I had a 3 week period of feeling fantastic so I was avoiding the boards. Unfortunately the past four days have been a downswing, but here's to hoping it doesn't last too long.

Still considering the ultra hard but maybe first I'll throw a few more herbs into my rotation. Currently at 14 herbs, but thinking of adding He Shou Wu and Butea to the mix in the coming weeks with a possible UH cycle in October.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Thanks for confirming boys!

Sorry it took me a minute to respond, I had a 3 week period of feeling fantastic so I was avoiding the boards. Unfortunately the past four days have been a downswing, but here's to hoping it doesn't last too long.

Still considering the ultra hard but maybe first I'll throw a few more herbs into my rotation. Currently at 14 herbs, but thinking of adding He Shou Wu and Butea to the mix in the coming weeks with a possible UH cycle in October.
    He Shou Wu is one of my favorites and one that I still occasionally take. You're missing out.

Don't worry.....you'll be back to feeling bullet proof soon enough.....in due time. At least you got a taste to keep you going.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Urgh these swings are killing me! Most recently I had 10 days of feeling great, followed by 3 of the worst days I've had in years. And then suddenly by the end of that third day I started feeling better, and have continued to feel good for the following two days.
    Anyways, I've ordered He Shou Wu so I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about. After placing the order I got invited to Lost Empire's VIP section, which interestingly has a Tribulus tincture for sale. Has anyone tried this yet? I know the hot topic regarding Tribulus is finding a quality brand, so I'm definitely intrigued that LEH has their own now.