User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the encouragement!

Started my first Ultra Hard cycle today. Kept it simple at only one pump. Will probably keep it at one pump a day for the entire first week, and then evaluate at week two if I should increase to two pumps.
    Will keep this thread updated on how the cycle goes. I'm planning on only doing 4 weeks but maybe I'll extend it if I'm feeling good.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 strato's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement!

Started my first Ultra Hard cycle today. Kept it simple at only one pump. Will probably keep it at one pump a day for the entire first week, and then evaluate at week two if I should increase to two pumps.
    Will keep this thread updated on how the cycle goes. I'm planning on only doing 4 weeks but maybe I'll extend it if I'm feeling good.
    Awesome dude! Good luck and keep us posted.

Also don't forget to keep your potassium levels up to prevent wasting. I saw you eat a couple of bananas daily, so that might do it. I drank like 1/2 a litre of coconut water or more daily during my cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m on day 6 of my UH cycle. So far I’ve only been doing 1 pump a day. Since day one there was an instant change in my mood that I noticed. Like I had more confidence, and was no longer feeling inclined to slouch or round my shoulders. Also don’t feel so sensitive to the cold anymore.
    But so far still no morning wood, zero libido and weak erections. Is it time to jump it up to 2 pumps a day?

I’ve been pretty good keeping my potassium high. Eating bananas, squash, sweet potatoes, spinach, celery and beets every day. Every now and then I’ll have a glass of coconut water.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 strato's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So happy to hear it man, that's awesome news!

Yep I would, 2-3 pumps should start working more wonders for you. Adjust for a week and see.

I wouldn't worry about the lack of sexual benefits either, they will come. Often I've seen breakthroughs after a couple cycles or more + rigorous protocol. I myself didn't see much sexual shifts in my first cycle, but it's no biggie to me because they will come in time just like this.

If you want to supercharge results here though, you could always try jumping to 3 pumps daily + doing a 30day nofap streak. I did it off cycle a lot earlier in my recovery and it breathed a lot of new life back into that department relative to that point in my journey. Up to you. Anyway, proud of you buddy, keep going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today is Day 13 of my cycle.

On day 8 I increased to two pumps, and on day 12 I went to three pumps. Still zero libido, no erections and no morning wood. This is weird, because just two months ago I felt like my sexual sides were over. And now I'm feeling worse.

Just yesterday when I started my 3 pump per day I noticed my knees and wrists aching a bit. Also getting a red rash on my shoulders. But on the positive side I definitely have more energy in the gym, and I've been having better sleep.

The lack of libido/erections is making me think I should increase my dosage to four pumps, but the aching wrists and rash makes me think I should lower it. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 17 update.

Actually had a few days with morning wood this week. And on Monday I actually felt pretty fantastic all day. But since then I’ve been feeling kinda meh. Especially yesterday I felt so crummy.

Another positive is that my sleep really has been great. No more tossing and turning for an hour, no more waking in the middle of the night. And no more feeling sluggish upon waking.

Today I finally got that “dht itch” in my scalp that I’ve seen others mention. But on a negative side, that red rash is getting worse. Really all around the places I apply the gel. Also my wrists and fingers feel a little stiff.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Day 17 update.

Actually had a few days with morning wood this week. And on Monday I actually felt pretty fantastic all day. But since then I’ve been feeling kinda meh. Especially yesterday I felt so crummy.

Another positive is that my sleep really has been great. No more tossing and turning for an hour, no more waking in the middle of the night. And no more feeling sluggish upon waking.

Today I finally got that “dht itch” in my scalp that I’ve seen others mention. But on a negative side, that red rash is getting worse. Really all around the places I apply the gel. Also my wrists and fingers feel a little stiff.
    Great to hear your progress. Could you touch on what your diet is like through all of this? Did you have bad gut issues initially?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 21 update.

Things have actually been pretty great for the last 5 days. I was thinking - I initially said I was gonna do a 4 week cycle. But the first week of my cycle I was only on 1 pump a day. Because of that, do you think I should extend my cycle to 5 weeks? Seems like things really kicked in gear with 3 pumps a day. But on the flip side, I don't want to get too greedy with a good thing.

My diet has basically been the same as it always has, only now my appetite is through the roof on cycle so I've just been increasing how much I eat. I dont feel like I do well on grains, so when I need to increase carbs I just eat more sweet potatoes, fruits, cassava pasta etc. I eat anywhere from 2600 to 3000 calories a day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended my cycle at exactly 4 weeks. Back on the herb rotation now.

Question: Since ultra hard is known the deplete estrogen, should I wait a few weeks before I start my daily pine pollen back up?
    Also, how long should I wait before I start another cycle? 8 weeks?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You eve feel.like trying hcg or TR T under the auspices of a medical.progessional?