User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d ditch ashwaghanda, definitely meditate, and maybe get rid of dairy? Emphasis on the meditation though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep I also meditate. I basically do the entire TMO protocol, minus the "sunning your boys" and the spirulina. And its funny that you say ditch the ash, it's one of my favorite herbs to take! I always feel calm and relaxed afterwards. Do you have bad reactions to it?

I kinda regret making that last post, because today and yesterday I've felt fantastic. Energy back, numb pain is gone, had nocturnal and morning wood as strong as steel. I actually ditched the Chlorella on Wednesday, maybe I was reacting badly to that? Possibly. Or was I just experience a bad downswing which is par for the course in recovering? Most likely lol. Still keeping the Chlorella out for now, though, as I seemed to be doing fine without it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man just sending you good vibes.

Your routine looks solid. If you say your dick is shriveled and cold, I would maybe also add some daily pelvic stretches. Look up Master Mal's thread for a youtube video example. Whether it's through PFS or the subsequent stress, a lot of guys develop really tight pelvic floor, which can significantly alter bloodflow and even sensation by trapping nerves. If you squat a lot it can make it even worse.

Other than that, idk if you tried a good ole' cycle, but it really propelled me further on all fronts

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Yep I also meditate. I basically do the entire TMO protocol, minus the "sunning your boys" and the spirulina. And its funny that you say ditch the ash, it's one of my favorite herbs to take! I always feel calm and relaxed afterwards. Do you have bad reactions to it?

I kinda regret making that last post, because today and yesterday I've felt fantastic. Energy back, numb pain is gone, had nocturnal and morning wood as strong as steel. I actually ditched the Chlorella on Wednesday, maybe I was reacting badly to that? Possibly. Or was I just experience a bad downswing which is par for the course in recovering? Most likely lol. Still keeping the Chlorella out for now, though, as I seemed to be doing fine without it.
    You're doing it! You're getting there. That's just par for the course. This is why I say not to count on your recovery until you are symptom free for six months. It'll happen....keep putting in the work.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm now on day 5 of feeling great again. Nocturnal wood, morning wood, being aroused just by thoughts, energy back etc. My libido would even get revved up at random times, had to masturbate 3 times in the last four days in order to concentrate. So much for nofap haha.
    Would love to keep this high, but I'm expecting I'll level off to a baseline. Still, amazing that last week I was feeling terrible and now I feel amazing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep it up I'm rooting for you, read your thread a lot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in my last post I said I was on day 5 of feeling great again. That stretch lasted like 18 days of feeling great. Then of course came a bad downswing. Maybe it was Thanksgiving that caused it? I kept it gluten free (as I have strictly been for 10 years), but gluten free or not, it was still a lot of stuffing, cake, crackers and just carbs in general. Then I went home with leftovers so that was like 2 more days of breaking my diet. And then once that was all gone I was on a carb high and ordered some gluten free pizzas haha. So maybe it was the 4 days of breaking my diet that caused the downswing. Or, like I said during my last down swing, it was probably just inevitable and par for the course.

But thankfully for the last 3 days Ive been feeling good again. Not like fantastic 100% cured, but back at that good baseline that I've been solidifying these past six months. I think my next moves is to add Rhodiola to my cycle, as well as start doing Pine Pollen Powder daily instead of cycled.

Got one question for everyone! So oddly I've been having sleep issues the past month. Funny enough I never had bad sleep issues during all of this, but recently it takes me forever to fall asleep, and when I do, I wake up like 5 times during the night. I've been taking magnesium occasionally for years, so that hasn't really helped. BUT I started taking Glycine this week and that seems to be really helping. 3 grams didnt do much, but 6 grams had me feeling really calm and had a restful sleep. So enough rambling, here's my question! I see people on the boards refer to their sleep "stack," which includes glycine, magnesium and the other supplements on TMO. Does stack mean the same as cycling? Or are you supposed to take all the supplements at once? Was wondering if I was ok to add magnesium to my 6 grams of Glycine, or if I'm supposed to alternate between these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh a few more things to add! After really studying Damn's journey I started to really focus on my gut. So now Im more strict about making sure I'm eating probiotic foods every day in addition to my probiotic pills (goat kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut etc.) Also back to drinking bone broth every morning before my breakfast. Another great thing I picked up from Damn is utilizing the sauna. I've been doing 20 minutes in the sauna twice a week after a workout, and I really feel great afterwards!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not too sure about combining the sleep supplements (like blue vervain and albizia or whatever), but you can definitely combine magnesium and glycine. Used it all summer with great success

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    So in my last post I said I was on day 5 of feeling great again. That stretch lasted like 18 days of feeling great. Then of course came a bad downswing. Maybe it was Thanksgiving that caused it? I kept it gluten free (as I have strictly been for 10 years), but gluten free or not, it was still a lot of stuffing, cake, crackers and just carbs in general. Then I went home with leftovers so that was like 2 more days of breaking my diet. And then once that was all gone I was on a carb high and ordered some gluten free pizzas haha. So maybe it was the 4 days of breaking my diet that caused the downswing. Or, like I said during my last down swing, it was probably just inevitable and par for the course.

But thankfully for the last 3 days Ive been feeling good again. Not like fantastic 100% cured, but back at that good baseline that I've been solidifying these past six months. I think my next moves is to add Rhodiola to my cycle, as well as start doing Pine Pollen Powder daily instead of cycled.

Got one question for everyone! So oddly I've been having sleep issues the past month. Funny enough I never had bad sleep issues during all of this, but recently it takes me forever to fall asleep, and when I do, I wake up like 5 times during the night. I've been taking magnesium occasionally for years, so that hasn't really helped. BUT I started taking Glycine this week and that seems to be really helping. 3 grams didnt do much, but 6 grams had me feeling really calm and had a restful sleep. So enough rambling, here's my question! I see people on the boards refer to their sleep "stack," which includes glycine, magnesium and the other supplements on TMO. Does stack mean the same as cycling? Or are you supposed to take all the supplements at once? Was wondering if I was ok to add magnesium to my 6 grams of Glycine, or if I'm supposed to alternate between these.
    You can take them all at once, nightly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"