Well it's been like 7 months since I've given an update, so here it goes.

I decided back in October to just take a break from this site. I picked two users who fully recovered (Maxout and I forget the other) and I read their personal threads from first post to last post. I found comfort in seeing that they both saw upswings and down swings down their path. So I learned all I could from this site, it was time to just step away put in the work and remain optimistic.

Towards the end of December I had two weeks of feeling like progress was made, but unfortunately it didnt last. January and February were pretty brutal, and I was getting nervous. BUT then in March I finally hit a milestone. I decided one day to make a few changes to my protocol: I started Intermittent Fasting every day, I purchased a Bath Mate, I upped my daily fish oil intake, and I started taking collagen powder occasionally. And damn, almost immediately my progress skyrocketed. That first week I felt AMAZING. Like 1000%. Unfortunately that level dissipated, but I've held a steady baseline ever since. I'd guess that out of the last 60 days, 55 days I had morning wood. Some mornings it was so strong that it'll stay for minutes after waking, other days it was weak and go down once my feet hit the floor. But its been consistent. My bowel movements have been much more regular, that hourglass curve in my dick has gone away, my energy is back, and I notice my semen volume has gotten bigger.
Libido could use a lot of work though. That's my last hurdle.

Seriously if you havent already I definitely recommend getting a bath mate. Google "hydromax coupon," I found a $50 off coupon. Use it only 3 days a week. It absolutely helps. And intermittent fasting is a game changer. I do a bare minimum of 16 hours, but sometimes I'll do 18-19. As for herbs, I really dont cycle that much anymore. I only take Shilajit, Ashawaganda, Tongkat and Mucuna. Used to also take Trib but I ran out and never refilled. I take one herb a week. Maybe if I get back to a daily cycle and up my herbs I can conquer the libido issues.

Hopefully my next update is the end of the road!