Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
Back with a little update.

About a month ago I decided to get my shit together and commit to this damn protocol fully. I made great progress between March and June, it was time to kick this shit up a notch. So I committed to the herb cycling, I have l-theanine with my black coffee, and I now carb backload (I may have broken this one once or twice). That first 2 and a half weeks, holy shit I felt amazing. It's funny, I think back on how many times in the last 10 years I told myself I experienced a moment of full recovery. And now, as my upswings get better and better, I realize that those past moments were not even close lol. Unfortunately that huge upswing did not last, but it's not like I crashed or anything. It's like I have a new baseline, but I can tell I've still got a long road ahead. Some big symptoms that seem to have gone away entirely are my extreme anxiety and my mood. It's also been like 4 months since my dick has had that hourglass curvature thing happen.

I've always been meaning to add something in addition to magnesium to help my sleep, and I'm thinking glycine is the one to go with. Sounds like it's great not just for sleep, but for inflammation as well. Plan on ordering some this week.

For the herb cycle, I'm currently rotating Mucuna, Goji Powder, Ashwaghanda, Tongkat, Tribulus, Shilajit and Pine Pollen Powder. To stretch it out a bit, on the 8th day instead of taking an herb I'll grind up sorghum grains in a shake. I want to add an actual herb soon, though. What would everyone's suggestion be for the next one to add to my arsenal? I was thinking Rhodiola, Horny Goat Weed or Cordyseps.

Also, I know this is probably me overthinking and not worth asking but I'll ask anyway. I know a lot of people included Goji Berry Powder in their protocol, but I was just reading that it contains the micronutrient Beta-Sitosterol, which is one of the main components of Saw Palmetto (which put me in this hell to begin with!). This freaked me out a bit. But it seems no one has any issues with it. Is it such a small amount that it's not worth stressing over?

Keep up the fight fellas! When I'm finished with this shit I'm buying everyone drinks!
Keep at it my man. You're so close if you're having full recovery fluctuations. I also took Goji Berry and was a Saw Palmetto victim. I think you'll be fine, but obviously you'll have to try it once to see if it agrees with you. You won't go into full blown PFS from Goji Berry, from trying, however.