User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    Yeah man right after I made that post I searched this forum for beta sitosterol and realized that it's actually in so many every day foods, so I guess I was overreacting. I'm just clueless when it comes to this stuff lol.

So yesterday I had a pretty shitty day, probably the worst day I've had in a couple of months. But then today I've been feeling great. I guess I'm gonna be experiencing a lot of upswings and downswings as I continue on. I'm currently the most optimistic I've been in like 10 years. I've had a handful of shitty days in the last 4 months, but as a whole these 4 months have been the biggest progress I've made so far.

Max, do you have any recommendations for the next herbs I should add to my rotation? I've had my eyes on HGW and Rhodiola.
    Some of my favorites include cistanche (huge favorite here as of late), schisandra, and cordyceps. I’d suggest those if you don’t have already.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Some of my favorites include cistanche (huge favorite here as of late), schisandra, and cordyceps. I’d suggest those if you don’t have already.
    Ah awesome thanks! I dont know much about cistanche or schisandra, but I'll read up on it tonight. I wanna add at least 1 more herb this week, would like to have a solid 10 rotating. I've had my eye on cordyceps too.

Might as well give another quick update. Yesterday I woke up feeling great again. Met up with some old friends, and someone whipped out a joint. Its been a while since I smoked, and was nervous that this would set me back, but it actually gave me this huge jolt in libido. Like as soon as I got home I had to rub one out, and then like an hour later that libido was still asking for a second round haha
    Today was another good day.