Quote Originally Posted by strato View Post
Dude I am 4 weeks today into my first UltraHard cycle at 3 pumps daily. It has literally been a God send. Took my recovery up to a place where life has been worth living again, starting within the first application.

I highly, highly recommend the Ultrahard, literally been a miracle for me and it's still only my first cycle and I'm also still not near recovered. Even still, it's been that good.
That's awesome to hear you're responding so well to the prohormones. I'm scheduling bloodwork to be done this weekend to check my E2, Free Test and Total Test levels. I've read that UH can lower your E2 quite a bit so I just wanna see where I'm at going into it. If all looks good, I'm gonna plan on doing a 4 week cycle in June.

Funny thing about that post I made 2 weeks ago. I mentioned I was on a bit of a downswing, but like 8 hours after making that post I got hit with this really euphoric feeling, popping random erections throughout the rest of the evening. The next morning I woke up with solid morning wood and had crazy libido throughout the day. The high libido didn't last forever, but I did have solid morning wood everyday for these last 14 days, with bursts of libido sprinkled in a few times throughout. But then oddly yesterday and today I no longer got morning wood, and even today I felt a bit off, mostly numbness down there. Chalking it up to just another downswing.

I've noticed something with Pine Pollen. When it comes to my PP tincture day in my rotation, I do the full dropper twice, and I respond so great to it. But when it comes to taking the PP powder, I've noticed that I need to constantly play around with the dosage. Like if I take anything more than 2 teaspoons, I almost instantly feel worse and it takes about 12 hours to feel good again. But if I take a lower dose like one teaspoon or even half a teaspoon, I not only feel fine but I get a jolt of energy and libido within 30 minutes.
Just strange that the tincture, which is supposed to be more potent, doesn't negatively effect me like the powder does at higher doses. Is there anything in the powder that gets lost when making the tincture that may be the culprit?