Hey all! Long time lurker here. First off, I love all the positivity on this forum. You might recognize my username from that other toxic forum. That place was just swimming with negativity, and I couldn't take it anymore. I think I might've been better off never visiting that site.
Well my plan here was to not make a single post until I was recovered. Sadly that's not the case yet, but I figured I should just start posting anyway as a way to speak out loud about my journey (instead of keeping it bottled inside with no one to talk to).

I should add that I have made tremendous progress over the last 18 months! Over the last year and a half I've gone through many periods of brief 100% recovery, once lasting for over 2 months. Still seems like I've got a ways to go until I never have to think about this again, but I'm working my way there! I've been battling PFS for 11 years now, and it's crazy to look back and realize just how far I was even 6 years ago. Happy to say that on most days now I get morning wood and spontaneous erections at random points in the day. Libido is still kinda low, and my erections could be stronger. Also seeing other positive changes like deeper sleeps, vivid dreams, regular bowel movements, and more energy. Also I'm definitely in the best shape of my life, and if I never got PFS I don't think I would've ever been so into physical fitness like I am now.

I'm basically doing everything that's recommended. I've been gluten free for 9 years and nut free for 5 years, both doctors orders based on other autoimmune disorders that I have. My diet is super healthy, getting a healthy dose of veggies, fruits, meat, eggs, white rice, oatmeal and sweet potatoes. Also eat greek yogurt (it's my only dairy in my diet). Cycle herbs, workout 4 times a week, do skin brushing, take cold showers, you know the drill.

I'll stop rambling now, just wanted to introduce myself. I did have 1 question for the forum, though. I used to include 5g of creatine as part of my herb rotation, but last week I started taking it after every workout (4x a week). When I took it once per cycle I felt like I noticed improvements, but ever since I cranked it up to 4x a week I actually had a couple of days where I didn't wake up with morning wood (something that I've had pretty consistently this year). Is this just a coincidence, or should I be slowing down on the creatine? Does anyone here take it everyday? I was excited about the potential gains it could lead to in the gym, but it's not worth it if it's gonna mess with my recovery. Thanks guys!