User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ancestral Supplements MOFO

A new product that was brought to my attention on another forum that has been extremely interesting to me, is Ancestral Supplements Glandulars. They make a wide range of products which essentially operate on the basis of "like treating like". Such as Grass-fed bovine liver for liver issues, etc. I have no experience with any of these, but one of the new ones is called MOFO, and endorsed by Brad Kearns, who's MOFO lifestyle is pretty much similar to the one CD recommends here. Be sitting down for this, but the supplement includes Grass-fed bovine testicle, prostate, liver, and marrow to support optimal testosterone and testicle/sexual/prostate health.

I've ordered it on Amazon as it's backordered, just to take as sort of a multivitamin daily to help in my Crossfit life and to add to my continued healthy lifestyle in general. Figured it might be worth a look for those on the protocol here as an addition.

I'll be writing my review on here on this topic once I actually receive the product and begin taking it. It looks extremely promising.

Male Optimization Formula W/ Organs (MOFO) by Brad Kearns — $58
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good.
    Although it seems that only 1 website in the UK sells it that I can find, and its £68 per 180 tabs (1 month supply if taking 6 per day)
    Seems very expensive over here, how many tabs do you plan on taking per day?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love everything about this brand and company except for the price lol
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Looks good.
    Although it seems that only 1 website in the UK sells it that I can find, and its £68 per 180 tabs (1 month supply if taking 6 per day)
    Seems very expensive over here, how many tabs do you plan on taking per day?
    I’m not sure. Probably just recommended dosage to see how it works. Might ease into it. I’m really only looking for added health benefit at this point in my life. I posted here because I thought it might help with PFS as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I love everything about this brand and company except for the price lol
    It is pricey stuff lol. Any experience with the products to share? Glandular therapy is interesting as shit to me now. They’ve got a wide range of it!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I’m not sure. Probably just recommended dosage to see how it works. Might ease into it. I’m really only looking for added health benefit at this point in my life. I posted here because I thought it might help with PFS as well.

- - - Updated - - -

It is pricey stuff lol. Any experience with the products to share? Glandular therapy is interesting as shit to me now. They’ve got a wide range of it!
    I ordered it and it arrived today!
    Going to start with 2 per day and build up to 6. Reckon there is benefits to cycle or no need?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    I ordered it and it arrived today!
    Going to start with 2 per day and build up to 6. Reckon there is benefits to cycle or no need?

Wow you beat me lol. I’m still waiting on mine to try, was on backorder here in the states. I’d just take it daily for now. Let me know how it goes!

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Wow you beat me lol. I’m still waiting on mine to try, was on backorder here in the states. I’d just take it daily for now. Let me know how it goes!
    Ive been taking bovine organ supps for about 2 months. Mine has spleen, heart, liver, kidney and pancreas. Theres some claims there could be metals in the organs. So I take half dose most days of the week and full dose only 2-3 times per week, so my body has time to detox if it needs to.

Anyway, i think the supps have helped.
    No complaints.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven’t found any science supporting that eating things like bull testicles or prostate actually supports testosterone. If anyone has found anything backing this please post the link.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    I haven’t found any science supporting that eating things like bull testicles or prostate actually supports testosterone. If anyone has found anything backing this please post the link.
    Always more to it than just testosterone! Something that seems to always prove true is that eating the organ of an animal is good for that same organ inside of you
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking full dose for two days now, definitely a libido boost above normal and sort of similar to what you would get from R-Andro, or what I did once I was recovered from PFS. R-Andro never really gave me much libido boost during PFS, so not sure how this would effect anyone adding to a recovery protocol here. Energy is way up, doing a lot more yard tasks and such throughout the day and finishing up house work well into the evening hours where I normally would've called it a day to watch TV or something.

So far so good.

Never Quit.